Clubplanet Nightlife Community

make a list of all your vehicles...

Had a similar thread on another board and I went into more detail.

1985 Mercury Cougar 5.0.

Man, this thing was a sleeper. Mustang engine. Great first car, man I had some good times in that ride. Named it Murray because of the cougar in Who's That Girl. Hey, it was the only cougar I could think of, lol. The brakes went on it and I sold it for $200 to my best friend. He never fixed the brakes and he let his brother borrow it to go to the mall. The brakes seized at the mall and he just left it there. It was at the mall for like 8 months before they towed it away. We used to go see if it was still there every time we went to the mall, lol.

Sony CD Head Unit, Pioneer 6X9s, a 250 Watt Jensen Amp and 2 15" Pyle Pro Pounders. Those things were so efficient, they pumped loud as Hell with only 250 watts.

It looked just like this one except it had the aluminum alloy wheels. This one is probably the 6 cyl.

499jfqo.jpg

1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

This car was teh suck. It was a lemon. I hated it from the day I bought it. My stepfather didn't even let me test drive it. He drove it with me in the passenger seat and said it drove good, had power. It was slow as ballz and it was a lemon. Not to mention, it looked like a senior citizen's car. The trans went after a month. $650 to replace it. Then it just slowly died. I had it a year.

I had a Pioneer CD head unit and 12" Pioneer Subs with a 400 Watt Pioneer Amp.

LF_shot72.jpg

1988 Hyundai Excel

This car was the sole reason everyone thought Hyundai sucked. And they were right. But supposedly Mitsubishi built the engines for these POSs but since their name wasn't on it, they didn't put as much effort into it. I don't know if that's true or not, but this thing went through 4 clutches when my mom had it. She handed off to me because she didn't want to buy clutch #5. I only drove it 1 mile to work for a few months and the clutch was horrendous. It shifted like a big rig and it was the first car I drove that was a stick. What a bitch it was learnin on this thing. I drove it to the ground which was about 3 months, lol.

43-Tan-88-Hyundai-Excel-340.jpg

1998 Ford ZX2.

Sick little car. 2.0 ZTEC Engine, Ford's answer to VTECH. Nice acceleration and good handling. Had it for 2 years until my tire blew out and I went up a curb, knocked down a street sign and hit a fire hydrant. It was totalled and it was a lease. Thank God for GAP Protection. I didn't owe a penny. I ended up coming out better because I was WAY over on my milage.

I had the same system as the previous car and a K&N air filter.

2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Got this car in October 1999 when they first came out. So hard to find a Silver, 5 Speed, Fully loaded Tiburon when they first came out. I finally found one. Great car for the price that year. It cost me $16,500 and was fully loaded. I liked the 1998 Tiburon also, but at the time I was looking for the ZX2 the Tiburon GT cost $21,000. I couldn't afford that at the time so I went with the ZX2. They lowered the price of the Tiburon and made a bunch of stuff standard so a fully loaded one was much cheaper. Nothing else compared for that price. And it had the 100,000 mile warranty. Unfortunately, a 77 year old lady abruptly ended my relationship with this car.

This was the first car I modded. It had a Kenwood DPX-MP4030 which had cassette, EQ, and MP3 CD, PPI A600 Amp (one of the best amps ever made), 2 Soundstream SPL 12s (The good ones) MB Quart 6.5" Component System, Pioneer 6X9s, Optima Yellow Top battery, AEM Intake, OBX Headers and 2.5 inch OBX Exhaust, a High FlowCat, and Sport Edition Fox 3 Wheels with Kumho Ecsta Tires. Cross drilled and slotted zinc plated rotors, ECB Greenstuff brake pads.

t-bone73.jpg

t-bone35.jpg

T-Bone58.jpg

RIP

T-BonesFuneral111.jpg

T-BonesFuneral89.jpg

T-BonesFuneral85.jpg

1990 Celica ST

This car is my "beater". Got it with 115,000 miles on it and it runs like a champ. GREAT on gas too. Keeps the milage off the Eclipse.

4gi7tzb.jpg

2006 Eclipse GT

I fell in love with this car at the auto show. My girlfriend and I spent a half hour checking out every aspect of this work of art. I was not in the market for a new car but 2 weeks after the auto show in NYC, my Tiburon got totalled. I guess it's fate. :P

Buschur Racing Exhaust, AEM Intake, Eibach Pro Kit, Alpine MDR-605 Amp, Rockford Fosgate Power 10" Sub.

EclipsePics019.jpg

EclipsePics84.jpg

EclipsePics83.jpg

EclipsePics93a.jpg

I do not plan on buying another car for a long, long time. I just gotta watch out for falling geriatrics. :)

1990 Celica ST

This car is my "beater". Got it with 115,000 miles on it and it runs like a champ. GREAT on gas too. Keeps the milage off the Eclipse.

4gi7tzb.jpg

2006 Eclipse GT

I fell in love with this car at the auto show. My girlfriend and I spent a half hour checking out every aspect of this work of art. I was not in the market for a new car but 2 weeks after the auto show in NYC, my Tiburon got totalled. I guess it's fate. :P

Buschur Racing Exhaust, AEM Intake, Eibach Pro Kit, Alpine MDR-605 Amp, Rockford Fosgate Power 10" Sub.

EclipsePics019.jpg

EclipsePics84.jpg

EclipsePics83.jpg

EclipsePics93a.jpg

I do not plan on buying another car for a long, long time. I just gotta watch out for falling geriatrics. :)

fate for u and i got screwed

1988 chevrolet half ton pick-up (black)

1999 chevrolet berreta (red)

2001 GMC Sonoma extended cab w/ sport box (forest green)

2004 chevrolet impala (black)

In the fall.. i'm trading in for a cadilliac SRX or CTS.. OR i might test-drive the convertible pontiac G6 since its the only convertible under the gmc umbrella of vehicles.

'87 Firebird

'85 Cadillac Eldorado - Merna was pimp

NJ Transit for a while there.....

'93 Saturn - don't remember the model

'98 Expedition

And now, '03 Lincoln LS and '06 Pathfinder LE

Next car will be a Lexus.....and then a Lincoln Truck or a Cayenne.

Pathfinder blows. Hopefully I'll be adding a Shelby to my collection.....hopefully.