Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's doing NYE el cheapo?

This post goes out to all the people that are going the "el cheapo" route on December 31st this year and just kickin' it with friends at someone's house watching the ball drop on MTV and getting drunk and blasting the stereo all night and grabbing some chick and getting busy in the darkened laundry room.

That's the REALNESS. wink.gif

------------------

.:D_Johnson:.

derreck@clubplanet.com

nightlifestyle

(I'm one of the guys that makes all the cute little story graphics. Shout out to Swerve Griffin & Parish.)

Originally posted by Dee Phunk:

This post goes out to all the people that are going the "el cheapo" route on December 31st this year and just kickin' it with friends at someone's house watching the ball drop on MTV and getting drunk and blasting the stereo all night and grabbing some chick and getting busy in the darkened laundry room.

That's the REALNESS. wink.gif

that is teh only way to do it ... !

my boy told me he'd throw another party this year if we had some chicks locked down .. so any ladies looking for a lil house party with plenty of drink and some blazing ... including a nice big breakfast for those who spend teh night ... let me know !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I got a room in a $20/night motel, a couple bottles of Thunderbird, and some male whores for the night on the offer of some cocaine. What could be cheaper?

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

I got a room in a $20/night motel, a couple bottles of Thunderbird, and some male whores for the night on the offer of some cocaine. What could be cheaper?

whats teh word , thunderbird !

yuck man that shit is nasty

at least you could sprung for some mad dogg20/20 , tango or brass monkey !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Im going the cheep route too.. every year i go out, i spend like 800$ on the night over all and have a really really shitty time.. last year the place me and my ex went to had there liquor license taken away like a week b4 the party.. GRRRRRRRR

i'm gettin drunk with my parents! woohoooo

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

whats teh word , thunderbird !

yuck man that shit is nasty

at least you could sprung for some mad dogg20/20 , tango or brass monkey !

damn! what do i wanna do sharing the good shit?? some rotgut muscatel is all you need.

Mo' MD fo' me.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Word. You guys are all really smart.

NYE is so overrated. And crowded. And expensive.

Doing the house party thing. So much more fun.

AND my birthday is the night before! So I'll need the chill night afterwards!

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

Im thinking my NYE will be cheap...not as cheap as yours but cheap. Going to Tequila joes with my best friends and its free for ladies to get in. They give ya free bottles of champaigne too and I always seem to end up with about 6 by the end of the night! Too bad guys gotta pay $30 to get in though...hahah sux to be them. J/P

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE