Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STIMULUS>RESPONSE Review.

short and sweet

I had a great time there last night the system in that place just blows your mind. i got to take alittle tour of the dj booth.. the shit looks like a air plane cockpit soo SICKKKKKKKKKKKKK! they had that shit low too! the music was off the hook there was some cuties in da house as well. all the dj's killed shit

and i thought that Urban:Relief playe dtheir best set so far since i've been listening to them wich is about 2 years now.when gabe first introduced me to john.fucking awesome night shout out to all the people that attented this sunday night crazyness.

Big BIG shouts to everybody who made it out there... you all made it a great party. Now hopefully we can turn that into some kind of reoccuring thing, but we'll have to see what happens.

Anyway thx again and see ya at the next Stimulus Response!

-kb

Its a custom built Gary stewart System. and it kicks major asssssss!

The db meter in the booth is dope... interesting to see just how high you can push that thing without even stressing the system.

useful for trying to protect the ears of the people on the floor...

thank you everyone for coming out this was def the best stimulus party we have had, the music the vibe the dancing no b/s or mangled people, nothing but people getting down and having a good time to great music.After love i went straight to cape cod and im still here. Will have pics in a bit but damn this was so much fun.

NEXT ONE coming up in 2 weeks FRI JUNE 9TH, as we return to PACHAS BASEMENT. Hope you guys can all make it down and check out the STIMULUS>RESPONSE party on the 9th or in the future.

Had a great time. Looking forward to the next party.

well it seems liek you havemany great reasons to smile lol. Thanks for coming out man glad you had fun and see ya fri june 9th at pacha. Agan thanks to everyone who made it out and hope you can make it to the enxt one.