Clubplanet Nightlife Community

school sux!

Guest onisakura

Oh dont tell me these things....im trying to start up in the fall for the first time in 10 years!

Guest onisakura
i went back after 2 years of goofin' off and it was hell.... which school u goin 2 and for what major.....*(mad nosy right now)*

Probably a comm college till i become a resident (tuition is insane) then hopefully transfer to City College, they have the School of Architecture, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture. Im shooting for a B.S. in Lansdcape Architecture then possibly go for my masters. Its a LONG way off though, a lot can happen in that time. Eventually id like to study in Japan.

Probably a comm college till i become a resident (tuition is insane) then hopefully transfer to City College, they have the School of Architecture, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture. Im shooting for a B.S. in Lansdcape Architecture then possibly go for my masters. Its a LONG way off though, a lot can happen in that time. Eventually id like to study in Japan.

SWEET!! Im almost done with my degree in Industraial Design @ Pratt in Brooklyn. Cant wait to go 4 my masters too!! We should make some beautiful art together!!!! :makeout: lol

maybe the company u work for will pay for it?

i wanna go to japan at some point in my life - random thought hah

some chick from my school just got back from there, she said it was pretty cool, the streets are mad clean to the point the city hires people to sit on thier hands and knees and scrape off gum of the streets, not only the sidewalk, the street!!!! and have cops standing next to them so they wont get run over while scrpaing.. crazy!

Guest onisakura

Nah i work in real estate (title insurance) and the company i work for is mad cheap. They dont even want to pay for the license for our NJ girl OR pay for the time off she needs for her CLE credits. Fat chance. Im still considering a new job, though i have it real easy here.

just started summer ! last night , it sux, and it goes all the way till july 25th, thats long but i guess it dont matter since i aint doin dhit this summer anyway, this summer is really goin to suck !!!

What are you going back for? I need to get my ass in gear and register for classes this September.

annddddd

Did you pull those little strings for next weekend yet? ;)

if its the 10th then we are gonna be at great adventure, but im still doin pre reqs, im on the 20 yr program, lol

What are you going back for? I need to get my ass in gear and register for classes this September.

annddddd

Did you pull those little strings for next weekend yet? ;)

what sugar, there are no remotely hot guys in your class that you can do some harmless (or not so harmless) flirting with?

without our delicious girls i surely wouldnt attend half of the classes in university i do now...

just started summer ! last night , it sux, and it goes all the way till july 25th, thats long but i guess it dont matter since i aint doin dhit this summer anyway, this summer is really goin to suck !!!

Don't worry babe, when you're working and makin' madd loot and I'm chililn' home with the kids playin' Playstation, this will all be worth it.

Trust me. :D