Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Host for Labor Day Wknd

junior003

Group of 5 guys

Tentative itinerary: Thurs. Tao; Fri. Tryst/Rain; Sat. Pure; Sun. Body English.

Interested in reserving a table for each of those nights. Please e-mail me at paulm24@aol.com or reply in this thread. It would be much appreciated to at least be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks again, fellas.

I will have to say tao is a good selection for thurs night, but fri sat and sun nights at ay club in vegas is not going to be cheap. I would also say not to go to rain. Tryst has been better on sat nights than fri, and pure is hot any night you go. Body english is going to be a mad house all weekend, but still a great selection. With 5 guys getting in is no issue, but i still would get a table and service

l@l@te or limodriverlv,

I got a bottle at a few places so I got a ball-park figure of cost. But what about other places I haven't VIP'd before...

Can you give a $$$ run-down of bottles for the top 10 places on Thurs - Sun.

Lets say a bottle of Goose to make it comparable:

Pure, BE, JET, Tao, OPM, ICE, Tryst, Rehab, Drais for starters...

thanks for the info...

I have to say that not ALL places are 2 bottle-minimum.

I went to ICE with no VIP or bottle reservation, they had a few booths open so I got a VIP host and to the VIP area we went!

9 heads, 5 girls & 4 guys... with 1 bottle purchased. I tipped the host a C-note however!

l@l@te or limodriverlv,

I got a bottle at a few places so I got a ball-park figure of cost. But what about other places I haven't VIP'd before...

Can you give a $$$ run-down of bottles for the top 10 places on Thurs - Sun.

Lets say a bottle of Goose to make it comparable:

Pure, BE, JET, Tao, OPM, ICE, Tryst, Rehab, Drais for starters...

Theres a range. For example, at one spot on your list we carry occassionally a special promotion - buy one promoted Vodka bottle, get another bottle for free with ****** (specific night that is in your list of nights). Just depends.

Well at any of the clubs listed and it being labor day weekend, your looking at 2 bottle minimum and usually 500-1000 table fee. Memorial day weekend sat night to get a cabana at pure for 5 guys 3 ladies was 2500. Holiday weekends prices sky rocket

Theres a range. For example, at one spot on your list we carry occassionally a special promotion - buy one promoted Vodka bottle, get another bottle for free with ****** (specific night that is in your list of nights). Just depends.

Was referring to non holidays, for clarification.