Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rabbit in The Moon Live @ Revolution!

onesceneunited

and "at some point you gotta join us"?.....c'mon....I've seen Eric like 2-3 times recently and no sighting of you....you're suspect!!

maybe I like to stay home, maybe I like to plan ahead...

make it worth my while and I'll go out. :moon:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and maybe you're just a spoiled, indecisive brat who likes everything her way and is never willing to compromise.

I mean hi. finger_045.gif:D

lol! close.. more like a spoiled, highly opinionated, musically snobby lil' brat who likes everything her way and is never willing to compromise.

:biggrin:

oh and Hi Phil :kiss2:

maybe I like to stay home, maybe I like to plan ahead...

make it worth my while and I'll go out. :moon:

well the Les Claypool concert was the shit and was good times.....anyways I will be making calls after my gig at Mr. Moe's tonight....see what you fuckers are doing at 5am....lol

well the Les Claypool concert was the shit and was good times.....anyways I will be making calls after my gig at Mr. Moe's tonight....see what you fuckers are doing at 5am....lol

If they are fuckers, as you claim, then what else would you expect them to be doing? :D

oh yeah..that....well I had plans with a girlfriend. Man, I wanted to go to that sooo bad...well it's either my house or ???

where is Mr. Moe's?

oh yeah..that....well I had plans with a girlfriend. Man, I wanted to go to that sooo bad...well it's either my house or ???

where is Mr. Moe's?

Mr. Moe's in the grove.....I get out at 4...If I'm not too tired I'll be calling you folks.