When:

Saturday Jun 03, 2006

at 10:00 PM

Where:

Falucka

162 Bleecker St

New York, NY 10001

US

My Birthday Party ... BOW DOWN BITCHS!! I AM QUEEN FOR A DAY mwahahaha!

Come one come all and celebrate yet another year of my life! As most of you know every year I try to out do the last and I have finally given that up (( I know yes oh so sad )) so this year I am throwing my party and a very nice village lounge named Falucka, it's also a hookah lounge, there will be no waiting in line, no waiting at the bar just a fun intimate time with great friends (( and getting fucking plastered )) Please don't forget to leave your drama at the door!! =) Anywho, bitchs make sure you RSVP so I know who's coming and also who want's to put in $30 to get another bottle.

I am getting one but I would like it if some people would chip in to buy another! That's all i'm askin for bitchs don't get cheap on me now haha

If you don't have my new number email me and I will give it to you!!

When:

Saturday Jun 03, 2006

at 10:00 PM

Where:

Falucka

162 Bleecker St

New York, NY 10001

US

My Birthday Party ... BOW DOWN BITCHS!! I AM QUEEN FOR A DAY mwahahaha!

Come one come all and celebrate yet another year of my life! As most of you know every year I try to out do the last and I have finally given that up (( I know yes oh so sad )) so this year I am throwing my party and a very nice village lounge named Falucka, it's also a hookah lounge, there will be no waiting in line, no waiting at the bar just a fun intimate time with great friends (( and getting fucking plastered )) Please don't forget to leave your drama at the door!! =) Anywho, bitchs make sure you RSVP so I know who's coming and also who want's to put in $30 to get another bottle.

I am getting one but I would like it if some people would chip in to buy another! That's all i'm askin for bitchs don't get cheap on me now haha

If you don't have my new number email me and I will give it to you!!

happy bday. You gonna rent a X5 limo for the night?

holy shit that sounded like a blast....especially since a whopping two of your internet friends actually mustered the courage to wish you good luck (hopefully at least one of them went)

wish I could be like you....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wanna fight? Meet me at athens cafe tonight! Its on!

(Im not backing down like ante did)