Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:o(

Ughhhhhhhhhhh.............

:hang:

Feel like TOTAL SHIT right now!!!!

And I'm at fuckin' work. If I didn't need the money, I'd be home sleeping right now.

Fuckin' air conditioners suck.

HOT COLD HOT COLD

Yea so I worked today. After work, called my doctor, he's not in. Give me the number to the covering doctor. His answering service calls him, he calls me and tells me to go to the emergency room at Mountainside hospital and to tell them to call him and he'd come there and see me. Go to the emergency room, tell them to call him. Wait, wait, wait some more. They take me in after 3 and a half hours. Tell me to put on a gown (wtf?) and they're gonna give me a chest X-Ray. All I have is an upper respitory infection. Give me the X-Ray (to milk more money out of my HMO) and the doctor at the hospital comes in, not the doctor I wanted to see. She asks my symptoms, I tell her and she prescribes me cough medicine. I ask if she's going to prescribe me an antibiotic and she says no. I ask why and she says she doesn't want to prescribe "uneccesarry antibiotics". Umm, yea, I really just spent 4 fucking hours in the ER because I have a fucking cold. So half of my day was shot for no fucking reason. She says if I still dont' feel better, to call my Dr and let him prescribe me something.

What a waste. I called the other doctor and he says they never called him. He told me if I still don't feel better, to call him tomorrow and he'll prescribe something for me. The reason I went to the damn ER is so that I can get an antibiotic so that I'm better by next weekend. We're going to Great Adventure, then I'm going to AC for a bachelor party.

Thanks alot Mountainside hospital.

:hung:

I live in montclair.. ha

anyway.. go by the immedicenter in bloomfield, and tell them you need a cough supress and antibiotic.. 90% thell give it to you with out a hassle.. its just hit or miss.. its some times full of people with no ins and screaming kids or in/out in 20min and you get what you want if you ask for it...

557 Broad Street

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

(973) 680-8300

FAX (973) 743-5601

Open from

8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Monday - Thursday

8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Fridays

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Weekends

I live in montclair.. ha

anyway.. go by the immedicenter in bloomfield, and tell them you need a cough supress and antibiotic.. 90% thell give it to you with out a hassle.. its just hit or miss.. its some times full of people with no ins and screaming kids or in/out in 20min and you get what you want if you ask for it...

557 Broad Street

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

(973) 680-8300

FAX (973) 743-5601

Open from

8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Monday - Thursday

8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Fridays

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Weekends

I live in West Paterson near Cedar Grove, we're practically neighbors.

Yea, I've been to the Immedicenter in Clifton before. Thanks for the info.

:cry:now my ass is home sick! thanks dar! ugh! my boss is gonna tear me a new asshole when he sees me

Sorry babe. At least I got to get you sick this time. You always bring home germs from those snotty little kids at the hospital.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh.............

:hang:

Feel like TOTAL SHIT right now!!!!

And I'm at fuckin' work. If I didn't need the money, I'd be home sleeping right now.

Fuckin' air conditioners suck.

HOT COLD HOT COLD

i hear ya bro...my ac got me sick also...my throat feels like sandpaper...