Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Cup : Brazil

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love nothing more than for brazil to lose horribly...and this isnt because I dislike Brazil..i love their game...i would just like to see you and your one bedroom apartment full of 20 brazilians in utter despair

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown:

I' don't know how else to say it...but nobody can touch BRAZIL...SORRY GUYS

BRASIL CAMPEAO pela SEXTA VEZ!!!!!

.....if brasil gets bounced in the 1st or second round, make sure you stop by to give us the rundown of what went wrong....i will be all eyes n ears kid....

I'll tell you this much....Ronaldo or as i like to call him Gornaldo...will have the next two games to prove himself ( I think he should be benched now)..Robinho is a much better bet for us right now....allot of the oldtimers i think just don't have it anymore....but the next two games will be a " study" for Parreira...the main thing now is that we got 3 points and have room to breath and make adjustments.

I'll tell you this much....Ronaldo or as i like to call him Gornaldo...will have the next two games to prove himself ( I think he should be benched now)..Robinho is a much better bet for us right now....allot of the oldtimers i think just don't have it anymore....but the next two games will be a " study" for Parreira...the main thing now is that we got 3 points and have room to breath and make adjustments.

He shouldn't even have been selected to the roster.

he really fucked up not signing that 10 yr guaranteed contract with the Metrostars....after this world cup...he isnt gona get anything remotely close to that offer if he keeps this form up ...he looked TERRIBLE

Bro could not agree more...but it was with RED BULL

usually they go for over 3 hours and they sweat so much they lose between 5 and 10 lbs...but if were gonna talk tuff sports then football, american football, is where its at :)

Bro you have no Idea how stupid you sound...keep your red neck culture away from this thread

i would love nothing more than for brazil to lose horribly...and this isnt because I dislike Brazil..i love their game...i would just like to see you and your one bedroom apartment full of 20 brazilians in utter despair

Bro my last count was 39...but it's a three bedroom...you do the math