Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Club Deep????

i went to deep a few weeks ago. i had comps....they made the girls wait on line in front of the rope forever and let the guys through....the thing about the club, the crowd is totally YOUNG crowd, like seemingly 18/19 so i felt a little bit old there (im 25) music upstairs was mostly like gangsta hip hop upstairs and latin/reggaeton downstairs.....(which i like a lot better but was closed off for a private party earlier on)

when i went drinks weren't mixed well at all, my friend got sick while we were there and i had to leave early actually! :(

.....the club itself is actually cool looking with the swings and lighting by the bar area, but i wasn't feeling the overall vibe.....

with that said, on friday or sat night (can't remember which night) the club is a gay club called Crash and I have been there before w some of my gay friends (im straight) and i had a better time, they were playing house music upstairs.

k ill have to check it out on that night only then......

yea i think the reason they kept girls outside was to have a "pretty" looking line waiting outside their club ;) and girls were taking much longer to get patted down once u got in.......

hmmmm well that night when i went, tony touch was djing, it was mostly a hip hop type of crowd u know? not really too diverse......

when i went there for Crash when deep becomes a gay club it was much more diverse......interesting right.....

anyways what type of music are u into and what crowd are u looking for? this 718 thing sounds pretty chill i may have to check that out.

Hi,

In my opinion, Krash on Friday nights at Deep is one of the besty party in NYC. It is gay and lesbian, and it mostly caters to a black/latin crowd. They have gorgeous dancers, male and female, and the vibe is off the hook. The resident DJ's are Glenn Friscia and Mike Cruz and they play some banging hard tribal house.

By the way, in the same spirit of the House Dancing vs Guido Dancing thread, I would like to bring to the table "runway dancing". In this clip I put together from the party at Krash, the second part shows some serious Vogueing. The funny thing is that it was totally improvised. Anthony Lamont started singing to her track that the DJ was playing, and the children started carrying out on the dancefloor ! It was a great moment !

Check it out:

http://www.queenofnewyork.com/video/play.php?stream=krash

hmmm

like i was saying the reason i think they did that was so the line looked good for passersby.....u know like all these hot girls standing outside the club....waiting to join the party ;) who knows

plus the guys were breezing right through the security inside so the line moved faster for them outside, and the girls were backed up into the street becuz the bouncers were going through purses, etc., so that was another reason.

Bassmint Sessions was the last time I was in that place alot of potential though I remember when Deep brought in George Acosta but that wont happen anytime soon.....system is amazing in there and Deep's DJ booth is rated one of the top in the world 3 techs, 2 pioneer cdjs, allen and heath mixer huge subs and monitors if only there were more house parties hosted there