Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last PM I got from Gabo

Private Message: yo

05-21-06, 01:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know if dave is trying to keep this a secret or not, he never really said not to say anything... well he might have idk it was months ago when he told me but he said something about a new site... its basically gonna be a myspace cp version... or something like that... I dont know details or even if its still the plan.

Guest onisakura
you would think gabo of all people would want to stick around if CP is turning in to a myspace type of website

Not really, he's not on myspace.

Guest onisakura

Dammit you caught me.

Actually he said it several times when he would complain that he coudnt see the pics since he wasn't signed up.

i dont have aim... whats up???

just wanted to say whats up i remember reading your post from back in the day...what about myspace?

how u been?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4333470

much easier

Nice tits!

UM.. ok you were supposed to send me a freind request weirdo

I'm not on myspace...don't know you, never spoke to you just wanted to see what you looked like :)

thanks now i have some new :jerkoff: material

ewww

what the thought of some stranger you've never met before pleasuring himself to your pictures doesn't turn you on?

what are you wearing?