Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha/Ibiza----Disc 2

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

I don't know how you can get much better than this!

i do.

Repeat Mercury & Solice smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by lexxxi:

I have this CD as a staple on my desk at work and in my walkman for the gym....this CD is one of the greatest motivators. People watch me like I am crazy as I bob my head up and down to the beat!!!!

cwm3.gif

lexxxi-

i know EXACTLY what u mean. i crank my discman at the gym, and i have my own danceclub going on in my headphones! it gives me sooo much energy for my workout; sometimes i have to take a step back when i realize that people are staring at me 'cause i'm dancing a little bit too much. makes me wanna go up to them & shove my earphones in their ear (i would clean them before i put 'em back in my ears!) so they can join the party!

cwm41.gif

------------------

-dusk 'til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by lexxxi:

....this CD is one of the greatest motivators. People watch me like I am crazy as I bob my head up and down to the beat!!!!

cwm3.gif

Hahahaha LOL!! You should see me walking to class in the freezing cold, I'm like sprinting faster than everyone w the biggest smile on my face@!! Bopin my head like I'm @ Twilo or somn... People look at me like i'm crazy or somn.. "Why the hell is this guy so happy?! hehehehe I love Sasha!! haha LOL! cwm32.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

yea its a great disk

but i honestly like the first disk better i think, pretty deep

the fly is a great track too. anybody got the single?

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

lexxxi-

i know EXACTLY what u mean. i crank my discman at the gym, and i have my own party in my headphones. it gives me mad energy for my workout! every once in a while, i have to stop myself when i catch people looking at me cuz i'm probably dancing a little too much. makes me wanna stick my headphones in their ears so they can hear how good the party is! (not really--i don't want anyone else's ear cheese on my sacred headphones...) cwm4.gifcwm39.gif

------------------

-dusk 'til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

-Morpheus

Originally posted by colonia:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luvvv european dance music its the BEST!!!!!!!

OK SO WHERE CAN I GET THIS SASHA/IBIZA CD???RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

if you don't have a good record store nearby, then just hit www.cdnow.com

search by artist. decent prices & you'll have the thing at your door in ~3 days... cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

-Morpheus

Originally posted by cgm:

I agree, I think that disc is good too. However,I also have the Sasha/San Francisco one and I think that one is better, expecially disc #2. smile.gif

YES I love Sasha/ San Fran 2nd disk, my fav of all time!

I was just listening to Ibiza this morning on the way to work...YUM

cwm4.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...