Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sullivan Room 6/9 - Deepspell, Alex Pearce and Samsara

Guest onisakura

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's Hobar with Sarshar tomorrow night....what the hell else is there? I'll pass on Hobar. He's been there a bajillion times.

Well theres my STIMULUS>RESPONSE party at PACHA in the main room this fri as well as CHARLES WEBSTER@CIELO. If it wasnt for my party i would def check out both parties for a few hrs. Have fun everyone who goes out on fri night. Alex pearce, deepspell are fantastic djs, dont think ive heard samsara yet, or have i lol. And well charles webster doesnt need an introduction.

Well theres my STIMULUS>RESPONSE party at PACHA in the main room this fri as well as CHARLES WEBSTER@CIELO. If it wasnt for my party i would def check out both parties for a few hrs. Have fun everyone who goes out on fri night. Alex pearce, deepspell are fantastic djs, dont think ive heard samsara yet, or have i lol. And well charles webster doesnt need an introduction.

we got that info from your other 150000000000000000 threads/posts about it...

we got that info from your other 150000000000000000 threads/posts about it...

Bout how good i think alex pearce and deepspell are. Whats the problem, also dont think ive mention charles webster summer residency at cielo fri nights at all before. And the stimulus party well she did as what else was goin on didnt she?

Bout how good i think alex pearce and deepspell are. Whats the problem, also dont think ive mention charles webster summer residency at cielo fri nights at all before. And the stimulus party well she did as what else was goin on didnt she?

there is more to life than what you do....u do know this right???

Guest onisakura
I'm sorry, is that not allowed on this board?

Honestly I didn't know, every other board I've ever been on allows flyer posted anywhere.

If its a problem I can remove it.

Nah we just have a nazi mod on here. He's moved all my threads to the promotions board (that no one reads) cause i've included the flyer in my posts. Nevermind that im not benefitting from the party, not throwing it and basically not involved in any way other than being friends with the DJs and wanting my friends to go as well. :)

oh shit, you just crossed the line.

Montbh you need to fill out a tps cover sheet and get it in triplicate over to DaVe to inform him of this disgusting violation of subsection 7 rule 42.4c of the clubplanet code. He will make the proper recomendation to the advisory panel, and will inform you on wether or not to go ahead and move this bad boy shortly

LMFAO!!!!

I love the edit!! :funny::laugh:

there is more to life than what you do....u do know this right???

But of course i love goin to the ballet i love goin to the opera last yr i was in norway,brussells,london, this summer i will be in iceland and norway and hopefully austria for a bit but i doubt it. I love boxing just as much as house music dance culture. Im a volunteer for a non profit organization and i donate blood as much as i can when needed. I dont like talking about other stuff im involve with aside from house music on any board because its not my style.

Guest onisakura

Damn i totally thought it was gonna be a dead night cause of Sarshar at Hobar but it seems like its gonna be a pretty badass night. Can't wait!

But of course i love goin to the ballet i love goin to the opera last yr i was in norway,brussells,london, this summer i will be in iceland and norway and hopefully austria for a bit but i doubt it. I love boxing just as much as house music dance culture. Im a volunteer for a non profit organization and i donate blood as much as i can when needed. I dont like talking about other stuff im involve with aside from house music on any board because its not my style.

you come off as more of a human than ur usual dribble/robot talk when you say more....thanx....