Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sander @ crobar ... cancelled ?

I saw him at Crobar and he sucked. His fav. track is, "Its the juice.....that makes it juicy. Its the fruit, that makes it fruity. Its the funk, that makes it funky." :ghey: Sander was ok back at Arc, if even that. His stuff nowadays make u wonder wtf happened. :bored:

Guest onisakura

Rumor that he cancelled at Space next weekend too. Any truth? Honestly id rather hear the residents than him.

eddie tell us again for the 900th time how you saw sander at space in miami and he sucked

remember when u got offended because someone said fag

u fag

its great how u memorize and research all of my posts

fag

I saw him at Crobar and he sucked. His fav. track is, "Its the juice.....that makes it juicy. Its the fruit, that makes it fruity. Its the funk, that makes it funky." :ghey: Sander was ok back at Arc, if even that. His stuff nowadays make u wonder wtf happened. :bored:

Yeah, Sander sucks...:blah: :blah: :blah:

That's why he won an award at WMC this year for best European DJ and he is consistently ranked amongst the world's top DJs. Not to mention he played an epic set down in Miami; anyone that was there would certainly agree.

The Fruit is an old track (but still good); and I haven't heard him play it in a long time. I've been to most of Sander's parties at Crobar and he's been on point 90% of the time. Of course, there's been a couple of parties when I felt he didn't bring his "A" game, but isn't that the case w/ every DJ out there?

You know what's odd? You say it's his favorite track, but I haven't heard him spin it in a long time. And I go every time he's in NYC... but I'll be taking a break, he's turning into the suck the last few times I've seen him.

You know what's odd? You say it's his favorite track, but I haven't heard him spin it in a long time. And I go every time he's in NYC... but I'll be taking a break, he's turning into the suck the last few times I've seen him.

Whats worse is when he puts up visuals on the VCDJ's to go along with the track. LOL.

Hold up... you don't dj? I'm hoping that your initials are DJ then?

Nah bro, not even. I couldnt think of a name so just made some shit up on the spot. Too late to change cause so many ppl have it now so I just kept it. But seriously, screw Sander. If anything, Danny Howells has to come back to the city. I missed his last gig at Crobar and heard he killed it. Danny has that style thats starts out all nice and funky then gets NASTY in the later hours. IMO, he is one of the best when it comes to his programming. From track selection, to timing and building flow throughout the nite, very few do it so well. I havent heard him in a while so I dont know if he still does it as well as he used to back at Arc, but he def. knows how to get a crowd in it the whole nite. Good times.

Yeah, Sander sucks...:blah: :blah: :blah:

That's why he won an award at WMC this year for best European DJ and he is consistently ranked amongst the world's top DJs. Not to mention he played an epic set down in Miami; anyone that was there would certainly agree.

The Fruit is an old track (but still good); and I haven't heard him play it in a long time. I've been to most of Sander's parties at Crobar and he's been on point 90% of the time. Of course, there's been a couple of parties when I felt he didn't bring his "A" game, but isn't that the case w/ every DJ out there?

His set in Miami this year and his sets on the terrace every year.

To die for!

when sander brings it he can still be top 10-20 in the world.

however having seen him a lot since arc & crobar, I did find that it was becoming a 50/50 crap shoot as to which sander would show up

and I agree the Fruit IS a terrible song

but I will check sander again this summer or fall-- he can be VERY VERY good , but not consistent enuf to go every month....