more than meets the eye:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transformers Set Photos & Report!

Source: handz510

June 11, 2006

Scooper 'handz510' is back, this time with some great photos of the Transformers set at the Hoover Dam, where the production filmed on Thursday and Friday:

As you know, we were extras for the Transformers movie as tourists. It was very hot and LONG, but I did get some good pictures of the actors. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get anything real "juicy" on camera, but I do have some plot details (spoilers) and some VERY interesting tidbits.

We were talking to one of the crew members, who was REALLY nice by the way, and the person gave us the low down on what was happening. Well, the Hoover Dam is a cover up for an underground military area called Sector 7, which is where John Turturro and the Sector 7 commandos come into play. She also informed us that down below the dam, within the reactors and what not, they had captured Bumblebee! He was cargo net'ed down onto a flatbed, which was connected to a railway system.

Some of my co-workers were Army Medic extras and told me that Bumblebee looks AWESOME! They said that if he was to be stood staight up, he'd have to be at least 25-feet-tall. That's right, they have built a full sized Transformer! The crew member also informed us that this was the only Transformer that they have actually built, as the rest will surely be CGI.

transformersset1.jpg

transformersset4.jpg

transformersset5.jpg

transformersset7.jpg

transformersset8.jpg

transformersset10.jpg

www.superherohype.com

• 1 month later...
So I hear the guy who did the original Optimus Prime voice will be back for the movie....

Cullen Confirmed as the Voice of Optimus Prime

Source: Superhero Hype! July 21, 2006

The original voice of Transformers' Optimus Prime, Peter Cullen, will also voice the character in Paramount's anticipated big screen adaptation. Cullen made the announcement over the phone during the studio's presentation at the San Diego Comic-Con today.

Transformers, directed by Michael Bay, hits theaters on July 4, 2007.

you cant be a fag and like transformers, fuck off

your def a fag if you like Garfield.look at the name hunny its starscream the 2nd in command of the decepticons which are transformers.i have a transformer 1980's 1st generation collection worth around 20k.don't fuck with this fag when it comes to transformers....now walk away.

your def a fag if you like Garfield.look at the name hunny its starscream the 2nd in command of the decepticons which are transformers.i have a transformer 1980's 1st generation collection worth around 20k.don't fuck with this fag when it comes to transformers....now walk away.

Glad to see you sticking up for yourself instead of crying to the mods.

Good for you. icon14.gif

A true fag would have played with Barbie dolls when he/she was a kid. So maybe this fella has some redeeming quality to him if he loved Transformers.

Just sayin.

are you saying starscream isn´t 100% fagget?

are you saying your question is as dumb as your avatar>plus you can't even spell faggot right.if your gonna hate do it right nimwit.

He may mispell faggot, but apparently you don't know that there's a space after a period. The thing that makes your mistakes worse.. you're from this country.