Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more than meets the eye:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may mispell faggot, but apparently you don't know that there's a space after a period. The thing that makes your mistakes worse.. you're from this country.

did anyone say anything to you? like usually just trying to start some bullshit im not feeding into it.PS in the beginning of what you wrote tiger it should have said this"He might of mispelled faggot,"

did anyone say anything to you? like usually just trying to start some bullshit im not feeding into it.PS in the beginning of what you wrote tiger it should have said this"He might of mispelled faggot,"

Why would that be in quotations? It's not a direct quote...

everybody shut the fuck up.. .its a thread about the transformers.. not spelling, punctuation or who's gay... we've all determined that our friend starscream is gay.. big deal... lets all get along and play nice for a change...

Yeah.....Wonton Soup

.....ok dr seuss......i simply pointed out the reason for his grammatical error....is it my fault u don't have the common sense to pick up on things 98% of the people posting here do ........and u are delusional about your wit ...i would make up a rhyme ...but im hungover and delusional is just too much work to rhyme with...

I just would like to know why you feel that should have been in quotes. Then I'll stop.
cuz i felt like putting them in qoutes because i was qouting myself.any other questions brainiac?

Re-read that, and tell me if you make sense when you write.

listen you numnuts i had nothing to say to any of you this thread was about a fucking movie. Your a bunch of fucking low life losers if you wanna keep throwing in jabs for no reason, just looking for trouble.

...u r the confrontational one buddy .......tastey wasnt even talking to u ...he was asking a question...u got all angry ........i simply gave u reason for his bad spelling ....again u get snotty ..........u need to unbunch those panties sister..

...u r the confrontational one buddy .......tastey wasnt even talking to u ...he was asking a question...u got all angry ........i simply gave u reason for his bad spelling ....again u get snotty ..........u need to unbunch those panties sister..

go back to the 1st page and look at the post you fuckin moron and you will see tastey directed that fag bullshit statement towards me.i said what i had to say about it, than a day later you come on the thread and start the drama. It's not all about you idiot .It wasn't about you to begin with ,you brought yourself into it by adding your ridiculous remarks.YOUR LAME END OF STORY.OPEN YOUR EYES NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!!

.....the comment he spelled fag wrong in was asking slick if he was saying u weren't a full on fag cause your choice of toys......ill say it again...u attacked his spelling....i simply said ..HE IS FOREIGN...and there u went ...bitch fit galore.......when did i say or make reference to any of this being about me.....you obviously can't read and are completely delusional.......keep posting and ill prob keep telling u how much u suck....just sayin...

..ps....i hate u .

ditto.again you dellusional freak,the idiot i don't care forgein or not wanted to say to me fags are too gay to like transformers.i wasn't attacking him because of his grammar but since he wanted to throw in that fag bullshit again which seems like you all love doing now i stood up for myself. If he is gonna hate on me he could atleast spelled it right.Get A CLUE HUNNY!!!im done your not even worth my words.your tacky ,tired ,and grimey...how dare you say your fierce you havn't a clue what fierce is sista.

ps if you ever wanna learn how to be fierce come see me sometime ill show you how it's really done.Learn it,Live it,don't pretend to be something your not it makes you look like a fool.You may get away with that shit in your little world but that's about it.