Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more than meets the eye:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who made fun of you for having the HIV?

I can read it, but it's painful.

Fkorne i think his name is.saying wished i caught it than i told him i had it and said i was very healthy and my tcells we're around 500 and he said i hope you have 2.really nasty stuff said he didn't care he was going to hell anyway.

Its been deleted..

fuck that deleted shit people should see it lola you know im right.You thought it was bad too right? I wan't people to really see and umderstand how hateful people can be sometimes.Im sorry you guys don't know me im such a fun great person im just 33 and i ramble sometimes i know.i wear my heart on my sleeve and that is my fault.sorry for the grammar ,it comes to mind and i just type it out how i see it lol.im not a kid im over all the katty stuff and it sucks cuz i feel like i gotta explain this stuff and remember you don't know me but you would like me if you chilled with me .

www.myspace.com/jasonaviance

it's still in the works..... lol.

starscream why don't you be the bigger man (and i use that term loosely) and just walk away from this thread?

ok your right.it's the leo in me.gotta have the last word...i wish they didn't delete my myspace addy :cry:

gotta go do my workout. have a good day all it's Beautiful!!

Fkorne i think his name is.saying wished i caught it than i told him i had it and said i was very healthy and my tcells we're around 500 and he said i hope you have 2.really nasty stuff said he didn't care he was going to hell anyway.

This is the shit that I'm talking about man... what the fuck are you saying here? This I don't understand...

"wished i caught it than i told him i had it and said i was very healthy and my tcells we're around 500 and he said i hope you have " -he hopes you have what?

and here?

"2.really nasty stuff said he didn't care he was going to hell anyway" - Fkornre said he's going to hell? what?

The problem is this starscream.. i'm sure you're a cool guy to hang with... but the truth is, you aren't getting the idea of the public messageboard... everyone can come on here and jump in conversations and say shit.. but we all know each other (through here) and say some crazy things - things that i'm sure at some point or another, some of us have been offended by - but we ALSO know that it is, in fact, a messageboard and we just laugh it off...

But thing is, you just take everything so serious... relax.. let it go... if someone says fag or ohhh thats faggy or whatever - it doesn't mean we are talking about YOU personally... its a word that's been used forever... you know that... its not to attack you personally.. you just let every little thing get under your skin.. Then instead of taking the high road and either ignoring it or just not replying - you in turn, lash out and start attacking people.. then you act surprised when other people join in..

Anyway... if you know that people in this forum are going to rile you up, then why post here? I'm not saying that to be a dick.. i'm just curious - honestly, almost every thread you've posted on in here has turned to drama.. again, i'm not pointing fingers, just stating a fact.. By all means, you are welcome to post here.. but at the same time - if you'd stop attacking people when they just say dumb shit, you'd probably grow on some people.. i'm sure your funny so start being funny - stop being a whiney little turd trying to stand up for yourself.. we get it - your gay, proud, not ashamed, whatever.. kudos to you... but please see the BIG picture.. we're here to make fun of people, have conversations, talk about things but mainly to have fun.... so come on, lighten up buddy!

This is the shit that I'm talking about man... what the fuck are you saying here? This I don't understand...

"wished i caught it than i told him i had it and said i was very healthy and my tcells we're around 500 and he said i hope you have " -he hopes you have what?

and here?

"2.really nasty stuff said he didn't care he was going to hell anyway" - Fkornre said he's going to hell? what?

what he's saying is - fkornre alledged that he hoped starscream caught hiv... starscream said he all ready had hiv, for the past 14 yrs - he also said he was healthy, on meds and has a t-cell count over 500. Which in turn, fkornre say he hoped his t-cell count dropped to 2. Anyway, starscream told fkornre he was going to hell, which fkornre replied he was in fact, going to hell as he doesn't believe in God...

or something like that.

what he's saying is - fkornre alledged that he hoped starscream caught hiv... starscream said he all ready had hiv, for the past 14 yrs - he also said he was healthy, on meds and has a t-cell count over 500. Which in turn, fkornre say he hoped his t-cell count dropped to 2. Anyway, starscream told fkornre he was going to hell, which fkornre replied he was in fact, going to hell as he doesn't believe in God...

or something like that.

Do you speak for starscream now?

That's not what I would have taken from that. :funny:

or something like that.

sounds like a bad episode of three's a company...

and i didnt alledge anything...i said it outright...

btw thanx for being one of the only few people on here who actually spell my name right :)