Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more than meets the eye:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto

I like how selective you are with what you do and don't respond to.

You know, things that are confusing, or difficult for you = ignore

something that's easy to respond to, or gives you a chance to be pro-gay = response

I like how selective you are with what you do and don't respond to.

You know, things that are confusing, or difficult for you = ignore

something that's easy to respond to, or gives you a chance to be pro-gay = response

how can you put someone on your ignore list?

Has he been funny?

He's funny, you know. Not funny "Ha-Ha", funny queer. He likes to go with men instead of women. That makes him not able to fight too good. He sure is nice, though. He's from St. Louis, people who are queer get along better in a big town.

He's funny, you know. Not funny "Ha-Ha", funny queer. He likes to go with men instead of women. That makes him not able to fight too good. He sure is nice, though. He's from St. Louis, people who are queer get along better in a big town.

:lol3:

Has he been funny?

yeah.. he's a good guy... i think everyone should give him a chance.. i think if he can BELIEVE us when we truly say that we're not trying to attack him, rather just poke fun at him, he'll fit in nicely. I mean we all poke fun at each other all the time!

but yes, he's a pretty funny character when he wants to be.

yeah.. he's a good guy... i think everyone should give him a chance.. i think if he can BELIEVE us when we truly say that we're not trying to attack him, rather just poke fun at him, he'll fit in nicely. I mean we all poke fun at each other all the time!

I'd like to see that side of him... i mean, we all know that he can be a whiny bitch, now I'd like to see him lighten up and be funny.

So Lola, I thought we were going to get some titty pics... you know, help smooth things over. :confused:

I'd like to see that side of him... i mean, we all know that he can be a whiny bitch, now I'd like to see him lighten up and be funny.

So Lola, I thought we were going to get some titty pics... you know, help smooth things over. :confused:

:laugh: whiney bitch..

well... i dunno... ohhh i thats right.. i got a huge cleveage shot i can post when i get home laterz.. all though not my rack personally - very similiar :eek:

he should go back to the NY board and stay there....and he def isnt funny...

hahaha....soon you won't be able to read anyone's post

It's actually really sad when starscream puts you on his ignore list... because you have to accept the fact that he is always going to be stupid, and you can't help him.