Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Vegas from 06/22-06/26 (Thurdsday through Monday) CLub and DJ suggestion

shana25eb

A group of 6, 2 girls and 4 guys are coming down on Thursday 22nd of june and staying till the 26th for a birthday. Most of us are into progressive house, techno etc. On some nights we wouldnt mind the popular hip-hop top 40 clubs depending on the crowd. Does anyone know of some good parties or DJs that are spinning during that time period? We really dont want to deal with the hassale of waiting in long lines etc but want to check out great venues with good energy etc. Thanks...

Hi Shana,

You should definetly check out ICE, they are right off the strip (directly behind it) and have the best DJ's for house music. Also, JET has a room that will play only HOUSE. I would also suggest Body English on a Sunday night, they do play some Hip Hop but it is not overkill and the DJ (used to be DJ AM but now an equally as amazing DJ as far as I am concerned) mixes a lot of house beats with the Hip Hop. I am a VIP Host in town so I know the scene really well. You can e-mail me and ask me about all the hot spots, where to go and what nights, etc. We also can hook you up with Guest List at these places. We put you on the list, and charge cover charge (or less for the ladies usually) ahead of time and then when you get there, no lines no hassle you go right in for the same price. We also have hosted entry where I meet up with you and walk you in, limo's, table reservations, etc.! Def drop me an e-mail and I can tell you what we got, it's the only way to enjoy the clubs, not waiting in line!!

Christina