Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Nights In Hoboken

....um .....because i told him that he should go to the city for what he was looking for?....how far are u trying to get your head up my ass?.....maybe u could see how far the tampon is for yourself while u are roaming around ...your obvious obsession with my posts is quite pathetic...almost as pathetic as the posts u use for an attempt at humor...

..nah ..u could just give your mom a call for that one....take notes on how to actually be funny ...cause frankly ..i'm sick of watching u try....and u think i'm a cunt?....i care.....maybe if u didn't follow me around the board trying to crack jokes and be witty to everything i say i could find it in my cold heart to be a little more pleasant.......but alas...i fucking hate u and everything u stand for.......sorry ...

..yea jerkoff?....i didn't realize there was such a thing as a period.....since i never hit that button in my posts....not at all......not once do i hit the period button the way i type.....another gem of a post from our friend vlad.....