Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you agreeeeee?

TYPICAL CLUB NIGHT IN NYC (CROBAR FOR EXAMPLE)

At times, we go too far for the great nights that we can have at a club.. For instance, if we work late we try in any possible way to finish faster, so we can get to “the†club to see our favorite djs. And if we don’t work we try the whole week to save money up for that one special night. SO great, u got ur money, u bust your ass to get there, u freeze ur ass on line, u go through so much shit at the door,†PEOPLE THAT ARE V.I.P, LINE STARTS HEREâ€.â€PEOPLE WITH TICKETS HEREâ€,â€PEOPLE ON THE GUEST LIST HEREâ€..AND the loosers..on the typical 500 people line,where by the time u get to show ur id, ur hair is messed up, u froze ur ass that u look pale,and u got to get to a bathroom as soon as possible..OK..so? Some of us are not 18 yet…and have to go through the bullshit of playin’ stupid with the bouncer or even try to flirt a little.. As soon as u are†released†of that pressure u have gone through, its finally time to get a little touched here and there and get every little pocket checked out. BECAUSE as we know..CLUBS IN NYC cannot under any circumstance risk on having any drug dealer in the club..(wink wink).. OK, we are way passed the bouncer, we got the tickets, NOW coat check..(nobody, I MEAN, nobody has any jacket or coat in their hands)..so That makes you stand on a line that contains of 500 people..AGAIN.. U FINALLY pay ur 5 bucks for the jacket, leave a stupid tip, cuz otherwise they give you the ugliest look, or they’ll play stupid at the end of the night, and take their sweet time to find ur jacket;)..So yeah,here comes the great part..OR DOES IT?……..NO…EVERYONE that loves house….HATES regeatton or any kind oh hip hop..YES…u are forced to pass through a small room Full with people and short white skirts, with small tank tops and cleaveages.DANG, here and DANGGG there….:o in order to get to“the room“…as u pass by in that little “space“, ur more likely to get ur ass grabbed or a boob touched…and U also have the opportunity to see up a girls skirt that’s shakin herâ€thang†on one of the speakers; )..SO here comessssssss theee GREAT part that we’re allll waiting for…THE PLACE WHERE U CAN…BE yourself…or can you? OK..so you see..ur fav d.j ..OVER THERE..on the top of the world..( aa run run…)…u MUST get closer…to get a closer look at wat sasha is wearing or what NEW hair cut john digweed has J ..So u start off on the mission through the crowd!!! U hold hands with ur loved ones so u don’t loose uselves..U push, u curse, u get mad, u lose someone, u find them again…OK so ur in the middle on the dance floor, ur checkin the people around you, u look at the d.j,and u get into the groove..U start moving ur head..ur body gets loose..U FEEL good……………. YEP..until some idiot in front of u that has 3 feet in front of him and around him/her..is backing up on you…and believe me..UR most likely to touch their sweat!..yucks. U get a little annoyed..u “try†to get away…but u seem to only get close to..idiots?,..why is new york getting more and more awkward?: y are people so DAMN weird!? So again, u try to feel good..( yay,yay)…and u start dancing..MAYBE u dare to close one eye or two and u end up STEPPED on with a HIGHHHHH HEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!! Yes?!?!?!?! High heel on ur foot!!!!!! U say tzk tzk to the person ..and all they say is “sorry J …happy people ;)…as soon as u finish complaining to ur self with†agh bitch, agh idiot, agh that smellâ€, u start to forget about it and start dancing…a clubber in a nyc club..can be very well related to a surgery m.d…yesss…the more gross things u see, the more u get use to it…and u also loose sympathy…so yah..U DANCE..and its 4 am…is that drug hour in the club.?.just like rush hour on the outsise world? Hmm..I guess soo…u see the MOST scariest faces in ur face..aham..laughin,smiling, acting crazy and scarrry..yikes….eh..if u know where you are and wat music ur listening to..ur most likely to have a great time..and say†ah wat the hell†this is worth it..but yyyyyyy in the world would someone come there and start dancing polka on house music??? ME DONO.!!..if I could..I would ask them..dammers..u take up space in here, I wanna dance and ur makin ur little circle of Russians dancing like ur at BABUSKA’s last b-day party..god damn.. NY is strange..let me tell you. Although the club is in NYC..most people are outsiders…ye..like the guiddos..PROUDLY wearing their wife beaters or not.. With their bandanas around their arm and a SF tattoo on their neck..or arm ;) they all come from bayside or rego park..if u live in queens..YOU know…SO YEH…………its finally 6 am…and U CAN BE YOURSELF..finnaly..the guidos are somewhere in the back dancing polka..and we the people..are proudly dancing to the great BOMBS the d.j is throwing at 6-7 a.m J ..its just great..the drunks went home..or their in the bathroom fighting with their wives, the kids went home cuz MOM AND DAD are calling..and they gota be at soccer practice..so finally there is enough room to dance..I LOVE THOSE MORNING NIGHTS.?!..strange.but yes..u gota do watchu u gota do….nightlife can start in the morning belive it or not..;)….JUST ENJOY IT..

wow that is a mouthful! haha. well definitely i can relate to many of those things...esp w the door, bouncer, etc. and i can't stand when its way too crowded either...last night at crobar i had a problem w/the bouncer and some crazy ass guy, see my thread about that in a bit.....

sometimes people are freaking weirdos on the dance floor and i can't stand when people are rude either, like spilling drinks on u and not saying anything or bumping into u, but i guess you gotta expect that in a ny club u know.

but u know we all put up with the aggravations sometimes of going out cuz its all about the music. and sometimes u know u get a great crowd and really great promoters and the night is amazing too....which does makes it def worth it :)