Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 girlfriends visiting 6/24-6/26

moons4u

Myself and 4 girlfriends will be out and in rare form!!! Was wondering where to hit on Saturday night? Best guy to girl ratio? Also wondering about rehab. Is it hard to get in? Use to get on the guestlist on napkin nights, but it is no longer offered. Any suggestions? Light or Body English on Sun? I appreciate any advice. Thanks!!!

lol. Limo driver :rock:

I read out's post earlier and was waiting to hear your response :rock:.

The vast majority of girls when they say good guy to girl ratios do NOT mean 2,0000000 guys and 2 girls, and if you give them that they will not just walk but run for the door to leave.

Most girls that ask for girl to guy to ratios mean simply a respectful number of single guys that will flirt with them and show them a good time in an environment that is close to 1 to 1 of singles (not couples) or 1.5 x 1 guys to girls.

I absolutly love taking single women too voodoo lounge and too smaller places/smaller lounges. Women like to dance to go out and not get mauled by guys. Rain's dancefloor is way to small for a group of even 4 women. I laugh about the beach but when you have a group of guys who dont want to spend a fortune on alcohol i take them there, very rarely do i have guys who dont get lucky at the beach. Mooses beach house is another place to take guys. The clubs are so overloaded with guys anyways, why take a group of guys to pure who will buy one drink a piece and they still not get lucky.

For all to laugh i still take married women who dont like to get hit on all night, swing them by gypsy and or freezone.