Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mixshow Today at 4pm

www.a-n-t-i-f-m-r-a-d-i-o.com

Tune in today from 4-6pm and then again at 10pm if u miss it to hear the latest installment of the Bugout Sessions.

Today im featuring new tracks from Till West, Abel Ramos and others. Two tracks im really feelin to look out for the in the mix are Tony Moran's remix of Rihanna's "Unfaithful". Really has a nice anthem feel to it.

The other is Chus & Ceballos' funky take on the new Paris Hilton song "Stars are Blind". Yes, the Stereo Maniacs are THAT talented to even make Paris Hilton sound great haha....seriously though the track is bangin-- dont sleep.

Hour 2 kicks off with a remix of the Red Hot Chili Pepper's track, "By The Way". Real techy and upbeat. Check for that...

And finally dont miss Sander Van Dorn's "Direkt Dizko" tech MONSTER towards the end of the show...

I'll post the full tracklisting tomorrow so if u have a question about an ID, just remember what time it was played and you got it-

4pm today on www.a-n-t-i-f-m-r-a-d-i-o.com :)