Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maddness in AC this past weekend, was anyone down here?

Saturday night after the fight each and every club was swormed with people. celebs were all over the place and the people tryed to follow. they had to close down 40 / 40, the mix and there was also an outdoor party that they had to shutdown at like 1:30am the streets were filled with people. i never seen AC like this since i moved down here. how was casbah for those who went?

Z

Casbah was SICK!!!!!!!!!

Place was packed...When I came on at 2:15, I dropped an Hour House set and didn't lose the dancefloor at all....finally some peeps who were feelin it...

Then of course i dropped all the hottest Hip Hop, R&B, Old School, Reggae,

Reggaeton & Mash Ups.....went back into more House around 4:30....place was still packed at 5:30....unfortunatly a big fight broke out and we closed at 5:45.....you know when it's a fight weekend, everyone blows up there mussels and become's Rocky Balboa.......LOL

Tony Rone was funny as hell on the deck!:pint:

Casbah was SICK!!!!!!!!!

Place was packed...When I came on at 2:15, I dropped an Hour House set and didn't lose the dancefloor at all....finally some peeps who were feelin it...

Reggaeton & Mash Ups.....went back into more House around 4:30....place was still packed at 5:30....unfortunatly a big fight broke out and we closed at 5:45.....you know when it's a fight weekend, everyone blows up there mussels and become's Rocky Balboa.......LOL

paulie my friend what was the set list

paulie my friend what was the set list

wasn't anything crazy new.....didn't want to scare anybody....you know Casbah....but i did drop some of my favorite's from the past month or two...

Darkmountaingroup - Lose Control

Jerry Ropero - Home Alone

Roger Sanchez - Lost

Kurd Maverick - The Rub

Star Baby - Sugiurumm

Kobbe & Austin Leeds - Posessed

these are a few I remember..............

wasn't anything crazy new.....didn't want to scare anybody....you know Casbah....but i did drop some of my favorite's from the past month or two...

Darkmountaingroup - Lose Control

Jerry Ropero - Home Alone

Roger Sanchez - Lost

Kurd Maverick - The Rub

Star Baby - Sugiurumm

Kobbe & Austin Leeds - Posessed

these are a few I remember..............

which elements mix did u drop a couple of months ago?

Casbah was SICK!!!!!!!!!

good deal bro, i would have stoped by but i have a girlfriend that still has a few months to go till 21 and she does not have a fake. was the downstairs open this past weekend. how did tony rone do outside.

Z

shit was nuts..... i was only in casbah for like 25 mins cuz I was calling my boy and he said he just won 2,000 on 1 slot and I didn't believe him. So i left to see and he did then I decided to gamble then. I didn't stop gambling till 945am....unfortunately not as good luck as my friend.....

and when i was in Casbah it was all hip hop, sucks i missed the house...next time....

awwww yea rockin the wave. casbah, well, started off great inside. outside was packed till i had to make last call out there, i guess around 4:45. then went inside to hear paulie finish out his night and chase him down the hallway ranting about free sbarros pizza. except i couldn't find him, he snuck out. but i still rant about free pizza.

awwww yea rockin the wave. casbah, well, started off great inside. outside was packed till i had to make last call out there, i guess around 4:45. then went inside to hear paulie finish out his night and chase him down the hallway ranting about free sbarros pizza. except i couldn't find him, he snuck out. but i still rant about free pizza.

haha good deal bro, gotta love free pizza. ill hit ya up soon.

Z