Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Dave

9mile

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay okay one more steamy one came to mind...Again, this is years ago.. like 2000 i think. I was in a strip club in Key West.. and this dancer was soo fuckin' hot.. she looked part asian and latin... tall with dark hair/eyes.. just how i like... she was dancing and had me all turned on.. So when she was done dancing on stage (and counting the like $50 in tips i gave her during 2 songs :laugh: ) she motioned for me to come in the back.. like the back back of the club...

We go in the back... do a couple lines with the owner of the place.. then we fucked around for like an hour.... lickity lickity... she had one of the nicest twats ever... it was small like mine.. well kept and tasted like honey...:D And she returned the favor on me.. sooo good.. some of the best oral ever.. and it was soo kinky cuz we were in the back and there were other girls fuckin' around back there... it was like heaven. lol

i was in love with her for like a year.. i wanted to move down to key west.. and i fucking hate key west...

i wonder if she's still down there. hmmmmm

there ya go la late

And I wasn't talking to you?

Head on back to grabbing more internet attention with your lesbian ski out fantasies over in the NY forum.

Listen you feggle... you don't ever talk shit about a woman who openly admits to munching stripper box while doing lines.

Im sure when she says she has a big surprise waiting for you, you think

1- she's serious

2- it involves sexual intercourse with her female genetalia.

1. No

2. No

I'm sure you think that you aren't Dave's bitch too... but you are.

Guest onisakura
Im sure when she says she has a big surprise waiting for you, you think

1- she's serious

2- it involves sexual intercourse with her female genetalia.

Listen buddy, heres one thing you obviously dont know about our Miss Lola here. First of all, she is the LAST person that needs to come on here to talk shit, LEAST of all for attention. Secondly, who the hell are you to judge people by what they say, how they say it and where?

Guest onisakura
That's why she's all over my nuts like the rest of the "I hate Mon" bandwagon right ;) Read thread first. Then Respond. kthx

This makes no sense whatsoever.

i'm not all over your nuts :laugh: not nearly as much as everyone else.. :laugh: I've made like 10 comments about your nazi mod powers since you've been a mod.. relax kiddo. lol

secondly.. I don't need the attention.. you're the one blowing it up on here.. i'm not worried.. as the story says - its from 6 years ago.. OOOooOohhhHhhh i'm reallllly worried what you think anyway.. you don't even know me :laugh:

I'm just suprised you never deleted the thread since it was an old thread from like 1999 or something... lol

Guest onisakura
Jump on the bandwagon

-Lola

-Oni

-9mile

-Kayd

-NMN

-Fkornre

-jimk

-silver

-caleb

-stymie

who am I missing?

Don't flatter yourself little man. Just cause youre an asshole who takes this shit way too seriously doesn't mean you have a little fan club. Just so happens that the majority of the people around here have some kind of issues with your high-handed attitude that for some strange reason you think you deserve.

I think youre confusing "mod" with "god". Which you certainly are not.

Guest onisakura
Look how griefed you are.

"Little man"

"Asshole"

I'm not even doing anything, and you guys are going crazy.

Remind you: This is all because I logged into someone else's account for them and changed their password.

Actually, thats not a show of how griefed i am. I happen to talk like that regardless. And the points i made have nothing to do with you logging on to anyones account if you read what i wrote properly.