Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Instead of spamming the forums

montbh

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats exactly my point, and these are the major companies of the world and henceforth i dont think this "avatar marketing" is ever gonna be a big thing except for niche markets such as cigars and similar products

I don't think it's meant to be a big thing. This type of marketing doesn't exactly have to account for millions and millions worth of purchases in order to prove its worth. When you think about how much most things in niche markets are marked up vs. the cost of marketing this way, this type of marketing is usually very cost effective...

I don't think it's meant to be a big thing. This type of marketing doesn't exactly have to account for millions and millions worth of purchases in order to prove its worth. When you think about how much most things in niche markets are marked up vs. the cost of marketing this way, this type of marketing is usually very cost effective...
i agree it is cost effective and what you say is true.

if you take into consideration niche markets....a senior partner at my firm works an account called NY Lighter....the owner pretty much imports all the lighters u buy for a buck or two @ the newsstands..and pretty much puts any picture u want on them...he's a fucking MILLIONAIRE...one container of lighters (3,000$ expense) houses god knows how many of those little fuckers...if he bumps them for 50c on the dollar..he's making huge money...and that is what niche markets are all bout

if you take into consideration niche markets....a senior partner at my firm works an account called NY Lighter....the owner pretty much imports all the lighters u buy for a buck or two @ the newsstands..and pretty much puts any picture u want on them...he's a fucking MILLIONAIRE...one container of lighters (3,000$ expense) houses god knows how many of those little fuckers...if he bumps them for 50c on the dollar..he's making huge money...and that is what niche markets are all bout
same thing with ostrich.com :laugh:

Guest onisakura
Spaceeeeeeeeee :)

Hell yeah! Can't fuckin wait man.....i haven't looked forward to the patio since the OLD patio.

Hell yeah! Can't fuckin wait man.....i haven't looked forward to the patio since the OLD patio.

RIP old patio :(

I was thinking of starting my morning at NOC around 5am then poppin' ova to space.... just depends..... but i shall arrive to space at some point. what time are you going out?