Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im goin to DEKO on sat night for DJ VIBE, anybody else from this board

So imgoing tonight to CIELO for DJ COLETTE and HEATHER as well as over to APT for EMAN n LOLA and special guest LORD G. Fri night im workign a party with KEITH BLACKSTONE at SULLIVAN ROOM. So sat night im goin to DEKO to hear vibe anybody else coming out this weekend. Been very curious for avery long time to go to deko as i hear many hgood things. So i may not have my full energy come sat night but that wont stop me from shaking a leg or 2. I work sat n sun morning so all you dancefloor holic of deko take it easy on me lol.

meaning that will be the NJ club I will be attending....

Deko is a great time, you will love it there as long as its not over packed...

alot of people will be down the shore just like yourself, so deko should be a great time this saturday night.

Z

man with partying hard on thurs night at cielo and my party last night at sullivan room and working still, im beat. Im still gonna show up and check out vibe and deko and hopefully get a dance or 2 in, but my body feels like shit.

see you tonight...come say hello.

if you need a list just ask for binoys guest list or the r3 ventures guest list

either will work.

Well i have nothing but positive things to say bout deko, i knew goin there would be painful cause i was beyond tired. But i had a great time with my friends and with the few people i knew there. Nice lil spot you guys have there in NJ good soundsystem,intimate room, Just get rid of that table in the middle of the dancefloor hehe.

Vibe played a great set and the only bad part of the night was damn just as your reaching that point of endless energy BOOM the night has to end,sigh. Well i do look forward to goin back when theres a dj i like playing that room. Hope everyone else had as much fun as i did. And if you saw me and i looked pissed and wasnt dancing enough trust me i was having a great time there but i was tired from 3 straight nights of partying and working .

Well i have nothing but positive things to say bout deko, i knew goin there would be painful cause i was beyond tired. But i had a great time with my friends and with the few people i knew there. Nice lil spot you guys have there in NJ good soundsystem,intimate room, Just get rid of that table in the middle of the dancefloor hehe.

Vibe played a great set and the only bad part of the night was damn just as your reaching that point of endless energy BOOM the night has to end,sigh. Well i do look forward to goin back when theres a dj i like playing that room. Hope everyone else had as much fun as i did. And if you saw me and i looked pissed and wasnt dancing enough trust me i was having a great time there but i was tired from 3 straight nights of partying and working .

glad you had fun there. i was not able to get up there to check it out cause i got out of work to late. deko does bring in alot of djs so be sure to check out who they have lined up in the future.

Z