Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~*HaPPy bIrthDaY MIkEY AkA TyCo~*~*

Just woke up, late for Work......

but it dont matter cause its MIKEYS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID>>>>>ITS ABOUT TIME YOU DONT HAVE TO USE THAT FUCKIN FAKE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING AC< WINNINGLOTS O' MONEY>

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!! IM GONNA CALL YA LATER.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

WHAT'S UP DOGGER??!??!?!?!?

HERE IN TAMPA. JUST WOKE UP AND DECIDED TO COME ON AND START A HAPPY NANA MIKEY POST....BUT KAT HAD ALREADY DONE SO....SO

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN, AND DONT WORRY....5 MORE MONTHS AND I'LL BE THERE WITH EVERYONE. biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Wow.....thanks guys......I really appreciate the fact that people remembered....lol....extra special thanks to Kat for starting the post......anyhow, I just got back from AC and I'm dead broke.....lost everything but I had a blast and got a quite messy........now I need to nap so I can do it all over again tonight...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Wow.....thanks guys......I really appreciate the fact that people remembered....lol....extra special thanks to Kat for starting the post......anyhow, I just got back from AC and I'm dead broke.....lost everything but I had a blast and got a quite messy........now I need to nap so I can do it all over again tonight...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

First, youre very welcome even though u didnt need to say thank me. Second........ I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!!!! Gambling is the devil!!! Sorry to hear it though hon. At least you had a slammin time! And third off...please dont tell me you mean youre going back to AC to gamble boy!!! lol ur nutzo if ya do!

Anywho...have fun...some of us are looking at heading to Liquids...interested? Lemme know...

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Happy Birthday Mikey!!!!!!!!

:::hugs:::

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."