Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Removable Balls

Dr. John58 and I have been perfecting a way over the last three months on a new procedure in which a males testicles can be temporarily removed when they are "in the way" and replaced when they are needed again. It is a painless, 10 minute operation in which a rubberband is wrapped around the base of the testes until they turn black and get kind of hard and crusty. Then, with your finger, you flick them off. We haven't perfected the re-attachment YET, but we're close. We need volunteers actually, so we can get things going. So all you guys who are sick of banging your nuts when you do a split or make that drive to the basket. Do something for science. Do something for YOU!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Are you nuts (no pun intended)!!! I love my balls! I guess it's a totally subjective topic but I love mine at all times. They're the perfect accessory to my manhood.

Balls are like Christmas Tree ornaments. Without them you'd just have a piece of bare wood. (pun intended)

Look at the picture I've attached...how silly would that be if I had left them home that day?

What if I were to get into a hot situation then have to put the brakes on it "Oh shit! I left my balls in my desk at work!"

What if I were to come home sloshed and put the apple in my pocket and my balls in the fridge instead of vice versa?

I have a hard enough time finding my keys and wallet...imagine having to keep tabs on my balls too?--thank God they're attached.

I have no right to judge others who wish to try this though. And because I'm so nice, I'm totally willing to lend my efforts to helping others get rubberbanded. wink.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by mr.sick:

i dont know if thats a good idea. i lose my keys all the time. i wouldnt wanna lose my balls.

a valid point...maybe if they were on some sort of retractable string, so you could maybe put them on the nightstand or under the bed or even in your pocket, but never go out without them.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

It might be a good idea...

It could help acclimate girls to them. You could borrow your boyfriend's balls and get acquainted with them, before having to deal with the added pressure of him being attached. Remember guys: Balls are weird things and take getting used to.

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

[This message has been edited by nicole212 (edited 12-28-2000).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

you sure it wasn't a flat, hairy girl with a strap-on?

NO THATS ME!!! OOPS! redface.gifX

hahahahahaha i'm famousssss!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

splash.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

No volunteers yet? C'mon, boys, don't be discouraged by the words of Rich 'Ace Of' Suede. I'll go first!!

Do you have to shave first?

------------------

~LiPz~

splash.gif

Your face or your balls?

Either or.. maybe one should shave the hair on his butt too..???

------------------

~LiPz~

splash.gif

Well, if you are all into shaving your balls, (not you, likmylipz) think of how much easier it would be if they were off your body!!!!

CRACK I LOVE YOU! YOU PLAY FAIR!

XOXOXO MWWWWWAH

hmmm If any of you decide to do this? there could be some great bennifits..

~Freeze your balls to chill your drink, no more wattered down drink!

~throw them in a bottle of Salid dressing to help shake it(girlz like those lil metal balls in ur nail polish)

~Makes a great xmas tree decoration...

~new meaning to "deck the halls with santas balls"

~Guys, great way to get girls to touch your balls.. ex.Walk up to her ask them to hold them for you.

~Check them at 'coat check' Great way to start convo on the coatcheck line at clubs.

~Maybe if you soak them in vinigar for a few weeks they will get bouncy like an egg soked in vinigar.. "BOUNCING BALLS"

~remember the show 'The state' NOW YOU TO CAN DIP YOUR BALLS IN IT!

~They wont shrink now, if in cold water?

~instead of scratching your crotch.. you can now scratch your jacket, pocket, your girlfriends mouth.. ::coff coff::

~Girls borrow your bf's balls for a unique new 'i have balls in my hair' due..

XOXOXO MWWWAHZ PEOPLE

------------------

~LiPz~

splash.gif

ahh great new thought.. you people that give girls ur hs ring, or you frat boys that give your shirt.. GIVE YOUR BALLS INSTEAD! SHOW YOU REALLY CARE!

------------------

~LiPz~

splash.gif