Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo Mark Cuban grabbed my ass this morning at Noc patio. LOL

Sooo its like 5am and i'm walking through the slammmmed patio party at Noctornal.. and i look up and see mark cuban walking through the crowd.. so when he was in front of me, i said Hi mark cuban and good luck to your mavs.. he was nice and said thank you... and then proceeded to full-on grab my ass... i just looked at him like WTF and he just winked and finally let it go. Then i laughed and moved on.

Mark Cuban loves Lola's hotass I guess :heart:

btw, he kinda looked stoned or maybe rolled out.. lol And probably drunk too. He rocks in my book :rock:

Sooo its like 5am and i'm walking through the slammmmed patio party at Noctornal.. and i look up and see mark cuban walking through the crowd.. so when he was in front of me, i said Hi mark cuban and good luck to your mavs.. he was nice and said thank you... and then proceeded to full-on grab my ass... i just looked at him like WTF and he just winked and finally let it go. Then i laughed and moved on.

btw, he kinda looked stoned or maybe rolled out.. lol And probably drunk too. He rocks in my book :rock:

Its a damn nice one too.:love:

lol

One of my companies did a net convention when he was at Launch and afterwards he was asking everyone - "um, I need a ride. Who can give me a ride home?"

He cracks me up.

lol

One of my companies did a net convention when he was at Launch and afterwards he was asking everyone - "um, I need a ride. Who can give me a ride home?"

He cracks me up.

Let me guess, you two share the same summer house in St. Tropez as well?