Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo, stop drinkin' yo cristal... now! dont buy it anymore just to spit it...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is your issue that these kids are in the suburbs? If white people in Manhattan say niggA is that cool?

What about Ghost? Can he say it?

...no ...my issue is stupid kids trying to act tough by talking slang or accented......if u are a product of your element and your element produces people who speak ignorantly then whatever....i can't control that....but if u are a dumb little shit simply trying to sound 'hood' than i hope someone hears you and slaps the piss out of u ..... is that ok?...are u done trying to argue...

So is your issue that these kids are in the suburbs? If white people in Manhattan say niggA is that cool?

What about Ghost? Can he say it?

i wont say it in a work environment...i have to conciously prevent myself from saying it sometimes...but i guess i am a product of my environment...i didnt really grow up around white kids....thats y i joined CP..so i could meet other people of the fair skinned'ed race

...no ...my issue is stupid kids trying to act tough by talking slang or accented......if u are a product of your element and your element produces people who speak ignorantly then whatever....i can't control that....but if u are a dumb little shit simply trying to sound 'hood' than i hope someone hears you and slaps the piss out of u ..... is that ok?...are u done trying to argue...

I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to understand... there's a difference.

Anyone trying to sound hood should get the piss slapped out of them in my opinion too. Black/white/asian, I don't care what they are.

What if these white kids in the suburbs are huge hip hop fans, is it acceptable for them to emulate their "idols"... (it pains me to write that, but people do idolize 50 cent and all those other idiots)

i wont say it in a work environment...i have to conciously prevent myself from saying it sometimes...but i guess i am a product of my environment...i didnt really grow up around white kids....thats y i joined CP..so i could meet other people of the fair skinned'ed race

You should work on that, because Misk will slap you in the face with a brick!

i think if ur a white kid..and ur wearing fubu and dada..and sean john velour outfits..and u live in Idaho..u have severe mental problems..because ur emulating something u only see on tv....these kids would wear dogshit behind their ears if they saw it on TV

for kids that grow up in urban area...(im not talking about fucking long island)...its a bit more acceptable.....i for one would never be caught rocking fubu or some oversized lacoste polo shirt...and my friends would prolly fuck me up if i did do that

...no..it's never ok to change the way u talk to be like someone u idolize...it's pathetic.....especially when the people u idolize talk like uneducated trash......however ..it does happen....that was my point all along..the word NIGGA is commonly used as slang and not derogatory ......as opposed to NIGGER which is usually shouted at a black person by someone in a white sheet ....and that being said i think a little suburban kid ..white black asian or fucking cambodian i dont care.....that kid sounds extra dumb talking like that...

...no..it's never ok to change the way u talk to be like someone u idolize...it's pathetic.....especially when the people u idolize talk like uneducated trash......however ..it does happen....that was my point all along..the word NIGGA is commonly used as slang and not derogatory ......as opposed to NIGGER which is usually shouted at a black person by someone in a white sheet ....and that being said i think a little suburban kid ..white black asian or fucking cambodian i dont care.....that kid sounds extra dumb talking like that...

:laugh: i concur

for kids that grow up in urban area...(im not talking about fucking long island)...its a bit more acceptable.....i for one would never be caught rocking fubu or some oversized lacoste polo shirt...and my friends would prolly fuck me up if i did do that

Well that's good. Because it's stupid.

Main Entry: 1none Pronunciation: 'n&nFunction: pronoun singular or plural in constructionEtymology: Middle English, from Old English nAn, from ne not + An one -- more at NO, ONE 1 : not any

2 : not one : NOBODY

3 : not any such thing or person

4 : no part : NOTHING