Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Yorker in Chicago this weekend!!!!!

nycneal

Crobar is an obvious choice, but I (also from NYC and in for the weekend) went to Metro Chicago (on recommendations from Chicago househeads) last Saturday and thought it was a pretty good club . Nice veneu (across street from Wrigley Field) in an old theatre,good sound, good people.It also has SmartBar in the basement, which also has a DJ there,though is almost unbearably hot with all the smoking and little ventilation. .

Crobar is an obvious choice, but I (also from NYC and in for the weekend) went to Metro Chicago (on recommendations from Chicago househeads) last Saturday and thought it was a pretty good club . Nice veneu (across street from Wrigley Field) in an old theatre,good sound, good people.It also has SmartBar in the basement, which also has a DJ there,though is almost unbearably hot with all the smoking and little ventilation. .

Smart Bar is a gay bar I think.

Have you been to these places or are you going by what you heard?

Been to neither. Going by the word of a friend who lives in Chicago. She is usually on point.

Going to J Bar, Rino, Enclave, and Moda this weekend. Be there on a bachelor party. First time to Chi-town in years.