Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz & Matt Dekay Friday @ Spirit

Anyone heading out for these two?

Ivan and I are playing the sideroom 1-3am, if anyones going let me know I have to get rid of x amount ... Id appreciate if anyone knew ppl that were going outside of the forum to direct them to me as well.

Im not looking to make money off these tickets, just play my gig (its unfortunate how DJs HAVE to be promoters these days :rolleyes: ) so ill get you the best price i can :)

Im actually looking forward to hearing them, Matt Dekay's production work is top notch wonder how he works a room ..

paulraffaele@gmail.com

www.sinsationmusic.com

let me know .. thanks

im there...$15 b4 midnight guestlist haha...im calling the tune of the night right now

Karen Overton-Your Loving Arms ( Markus Schulz vs Elevation remix):rock:

finally some god damn trance..see every1 there

Your Loving Arms? yuck...

Joonas Hahmo - Fusion (that's the track right there, almost me worth changing my plans and coming just for this one track!)... but I guess I'll be at Crobar.

Went to see Markus last night and i have to say I LOVE SPIRIT'S SOUND SYSTEM!!!! Whenever i leave Crobar my ears ring for like a day. My ears never bothered me at all the entire night and absolutely no ringing in my ears when i got home at like 6am. What kind of system does Spirit have as compared to Crobar? Crobar as the treble up to high or something, its kills your ears:(

Went to see Markus last night and i have to say I LOVE SPIRIT'S SOUND SYSTEM!!!! Whenever i leave Crobar my ears ring for like a day. My ears never bothered me at all the entire night and absolutely no ringing in my ears when i got home at like 6am. What kind of system does Spirit have as compared to Crobar? Crobar as the treble up to high or something, its kills your ears:(

I was just thinking the same thing. I went to crobar last night and I thought it was too loud. I might be gettin a bit old, but seriously its almost to the point of annoying.

I've never been to spirit, but crobar for the 2nd time i've been there was way too loud.

Its the same system(despite the name of the company that installs it being Phazon Sound Inc. to Integral Sound), just one isnt tuned is all. Thats prob. why ure ears are always ringing. They should just spend an extra few hundred to get a sound guy considering they can afford it. Sucks to have excellent DJs on that system every week and have it sound liek shit.

Markus was realllllly, realllly on point Friday night!!!!

Give that party 2 thumbs up! lol

I agree Crobar could really use a Great sound guy, but you really have to take in mind the Sound Acoustics of the venue's. Crobar is a much bigger space with very high ceilings, therefore the sound will have to be much louder. The only thing the 2 systems have in common is that they are both Phzaon's, but that doesnt mean they are both the same systems. Spirit def. has the best Acoustics for a nice size club in NYC. I personally have yet to hear a better system anywhere in the 11 years of me clubbing then Spirit/ Twilo (R.I.P).

Anyone heading out for these two?

Ivan and I are playing the sideroom 1-3am, if anyones going let me know I have to get rid of x amount ... Id appreciate if anyone knew ppl that were going outside of the forum to direct them to me as well.

Im not looking to make money off these tickets, just play my gig (its unfortunate how DJs HAVE to be promoters these days :rolleyes: ) so ill get you the best price i can :)

Im actually looking forward to hearing them, Matt Dekay's production work is top notch wonder how he works a room ..

paulraffaele@gmail.com

www.sinsationmusic.com

let me know .. thanks

dude its been like that for the past 10+ years, where have you been??