Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm not racist--This is Just my biased opinion--but....

I really don't mean it in a negative way...I'm looking at this from a socio-economic, cultural standpoint.

In the same regard, I would say most drug overdoses and drug raids happen at house/techno clubs which cater to mostly white young kids....

Does anyone else see these correlations?? cwm13.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

Originally posted by eggmok:

wow . . .

did you notice that 95% of white collar crimes are commited by white males . . .

BUT what % OF WHILE COLLAR workers are white men..

Thats like saying the percent of People killed by gang related gun shot in NYC is 3%

Vs Some Small town that no one has heard of in Ohio is 35% say the population in this town is 2,000 people.. lol theres alot more people in nyc, no?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

splash.gif

I see what you guys are saying, but lets remember how nicely the media likes to make "certain" things look. Do you know how much shit that takes place in NYC that you have absolutely NO clue about? The only time (well most of the time) when hip-hop is mentioned by the media, it is associated by something negative. I am not the greatest fan of hip-hop or nothing, but also thing of the way things are portrayed in the news...Nothing is mentioned unless its worthy of a Pulitzer prize and focusing on all of the bad in things going is the main focus of the media. I say blame it on the media...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

posted by likmylipz:

BUT what % OF WHILE COLLAR workers are white men..

Thats like saying the percent of People killed by gang related gun shot in NYC is 3%

Vs Some Small town that no one has heard of in Ohio is 35% say the population in this town is 2,000 people.. lol theres alot more people in nyc, no?

i see. so why don't we use that same logic with the club shootings?? you just proved my point . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

i see. so why don't we use that same logic with the club shootings?? you just proved my point . . .

Just make the people in hip hop clubs do e... maybe that will solve there problems?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

splash.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I see what you guys are saying, but lets remember how nicely the media likes to make "certain" things look. Do you know how much shit that takes place in NYC that you have absolutely NO clue about? The only time (well most of the time) when hip-hop is mentioned by the media, it is associated by something negative. I am not the greatest fan of hip-hop or nothing, but also thing of the way things are portrayed in the news...Nothing is mentioned unless its worthy of a Pulitzer prize and focusing on all of the bad in things going is the main focus of the media. I say blame it on the media...

~*Jam*~

I totally agree. I've been to the Tunnel for Funkmaster Flex and they're hundreds of people just chillin', having fun, and enjoying the vide...a fight once or twice but which club doesn't have that! You never see the media (cough, cough - New York Post) talk about the fun stuff that's going down, cause it's not newsworthy....assholes! OOPS, did I say that?

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

These club shootings have nothing to do with "socio-economics". We live in a city in which our club scene is composed of mostly ignorant people. Most clubs play music that bring out "RAW", evil emotion in form or another. Whether it be hip-hop, trance or techno. Have you ever listened to a beat that made you feel hard? Of course... How you react to music all depends on how weak minded you are. If you do not know how to control "rage" then you will react accordingly. Everyone has the capacity to shoot a gun or beat someone to a pulp. Case in point... Have you ever been so angry with someone that you said, "I want to kill him or knock them out?" Sure... But how you decide to pursue that emotion depends on the individual. Also, take a look at the shootings that happened at the Tunnel about a year or so back. The gunman was a 19 year old male Italian from New Jersey. So can we say that all these shootings are caused by Italians as well? Hell no. These incidents are caused by nothing more than ignorance. Race plays no factor. Music should play no factor as well but when you get a weak minded individual that is influenced by lyrics, it doesn't matter what race they are. Case in point... "COLUMBINE, CO." I didn't see any black people or hip-hop in any of the news footage over there... So lets leave race and hip-hop out of violence cause Charles Manson, Jeffrey D., Ted Kasinsky, etc... weren't black, and didn't seem like the type to be in Puff Daddy's next video...

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

These club shootings have nothing to do with "socio-economics". We live in a city in which our club scene is composed of mostly ignorant people. Most clubs play music that bring out "RAW", evil emotion in form or another. Whether it be hip-hop, trance or techno. Have you ever listened to a beat that made you feel hard? Of course... How you react to music all depends on how weak minded you are. If you do not know how to control "rage" then you will react accordingly. Everyone has the capacity to shoot a gun or beat someone to a pulp. Case in point... Have you ever been so angry with someone that you said, "I want to kill him or knock them out?" Sure... But how you decide to pursue that emotion depends on the individual. Also, take a look at the shootings that happened at the Tunnel about a year or so back. The gunman was a 19 year old male Italian from New Jersey. So can we say that all these shootings are caused by Italians as well? Hell no. These incidents are caused by nothing more than ignorance. Race plays no factor. Music should play no factor as well but when you get a weak minded individual that is influenced by lyrics, it doesn't matter what race they are. Case in point... "COLUMBINE, CO." I didn't see any black people or hip-hop in any of the news footage over there... So lets leave race and hip-hop out of violence cause Charles Manson, Jeffrey D., Ted Kasinsky, etc... weren't black, and didn't seem like the type to be in Puff Daddy's next video...

I like the way you think my friend. Howabout we pollay over some drinks and share wisdom tomorrow night at the meet-up perhaps?

lol

Gre'

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Yeah i know where your comming from.....Ive been into underground hip-hop for A LONG TIME...NON FICTION BABY...but when its RAW HIP-HOP its phat..and you do feel like walking outside and leten off a couple BUCK SHOOTS....but i dont believe MUSIC LEAD TO VIOLENCE...ONLY THE FEW IDIOTS WHO CARRY WEAPONS AND FLASH THEM FOR NO REASON...

cwm23.gif KILL......KILL.......KILL.....

grepanelli and ripfutures well said...let's just share our wisdom tommorrow and be happy...

but i do like the idea of giving everybody e before goin' to club...shooooot I could emagine anyone shooting a gun while they were rolling..eheheheheee

been to twilo so many times and not once not once did i see someone fight...fuckin' love that place...

As suppose to Club Abyss Rte. 9 in Jersey oh fuckin' evil place...straight evilness in that place.

i dont think shes being racist or ignorant. the people who are calling her ignorant are ignorant themselves. theyre ignorant of the facts. the majority of these shootings occur in hip hop clubs. this is not the first time someone has been shot at cheetah. true? thats just the way it is. im not implying that theyre havent been shootings in other clubs. someone made a good point referring to white collar crime. now i dont know where you get your numbers but the majority of white collar crimes are committed by white males in their mid 40s. thats just they way it is. dont be ignorant toward the facts.

Well Beauticious, I agree with you on your ideas . . . about the drug overdoses, and the violence, etc . . . it all seems to follow a pattern.

smile.gif And I don't feel that saying that is racist or ignorant.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by gambitx73:

grepanelli and ripfutures well said...let's just share our wisdom tommorrow and be happy...

but i do like the idea of giving everybody e before goin' to club...shooooot I could emagine anyone shooting a gun while they were rolling..eheheheheee

been to twilo so many times and not once not once did i see someone fight...fuckin' love that place...

As suppose to Club Abyss Rte. 9 in Jersey oh fuckin' evil place...straight evilness in that place.

I'm takin you up on the that. Drinks, music and love, lol,

cwm38.gif

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg