Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT's Back to Mine

It was in Virgin-Las Vegas today, picking out a CD for my little sister to buy me for X'mas, when I found DT's Back to Mine. The back cover said it came out in 2000 and I was wondering if anyone on the message board is familiar with it? I'm itching like crazy right now to pop it in the CD player but my silly little sister is making me wait till X'mas eve when my family open presents. Reviews anyone?

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Another stellar Back to Mine. This is more R&B/soulfull than I had expected ... not DJ's usual hard house, but absolutely fabulous. I think I may have found a temporary replacement to Seaman's Back to Mine for my bedtime lullaby.

------------------

Back to mine is terrific, you just have to listen to it without certain expectations. You will never hear a CD from DT that is "NYC Hard House"... Danny's never about the commercial build up type tracks... check out his new global underground for what he plays while DJ'ing. But this is more like chill out kinda stuff. If Im DJ'ing somewhere I always like to start out with some mellow tracks and Back To Mine never leaves my crates for that reason... just great stuff to chill too (or whatever..hehe)

-Adam

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com

Hi Danielle, how's it going? Looking forward to Pappa & Co. tomorrow night? How was S&D btw?

Vegas been fun and warm, but I'm definitely looking forward to heading back to NYC. My flight's not till Saturday afternoon and I'm getting a little nervous about all this snow talk. cwm34.gif Hopefully though, my flight will go on as planned and I will be in Manhattan for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Years Eve</a> . See you soon.

------------------