Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to Tedd patterson & Hector romero

just got in to work from LOVE which i got after an 8hr bus ride from montreal where i heard DANNY TENAGLIA@STEREO for 13hrs. Damn im tired i dont think i danced more than 2 mins straight the whole night at love. Good seeing some of ya as always tedd patterson and hector romero had their moments def a fun night. Dont forget to catch tedd patterson sat july 1st at cielo for his monthly vibal party.

Guest onisakura

Great seeing ya Gabe, even though i tried my damndest to get you on the dancefloor! I had a blast, music was great. The level went down a bit in the middle but it evened out towards the end. :) Great seeing the usual suspects. And meeting a certain "guido". ;)

Guest onisakura
So I made it out... :funny:

Ehh, overall I wasn't too crazy about it... It was decent, but that's about it...

PS: What is it going to take to actually fill Love up??

WHo knows....the one thing the place lacks is VIBE. It just doesn't get full enough.

So I made it out... :funny:

Ehh, overall I wasn't too crazy about it... It was decent, but that's about it...

PS: What is it going to take to actually fill Love up??

I wasnt to cray bout the match up myself figured it would be a bit better but i still had a good time. As for filling up the place well i hate to toot my own horn but for the stimulus response party we did about 190 people which was pretty damn good.

hmm interesting reviews.....so not enough people? interesting. what was the best night at LOVE so far (since it opened?)

and also, re tooting ur own horn - there is nothing wrong with self promotion - that's what gets people into the club. if u are dj you do it all the time anyways so there's no harm in that.