Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVH & DJ Exacta at Pacha review!!!

Ok got there around 230, AVH was playing the Sensation mix of Love sensation, he then dropped Sharam - Say yeah followed by Jack u. Then at about 3 he was done. From what I heard of him, I wasnt very impressed, played all good tracks, but all at least 6 mons old. I expected better.

DJ Exacta came on, and let me just tell you, he fuckin killed it. Played hard funky house, and straight house bombs. It was so refreshing, I loved his sound, such a great change up from the tribal drums NYC has become. The guy played mostly vocals, and they were all exculsive bombs. He dropped Some insaine mix to World hold on, Axwell remix to Watch the sunrise, Ibiza mi amore, Madonna - Get togeter (Danny Howells edit). Just a great, ridiculous, insaine, fuckin bananas set. If you have not heard this guy before, I highly suggest goin to see him. You will not be dissapointed.

Also glad to see the place pretty full, great vibe, everyone was having a great time, and that sound system was kicking. Glad to see Pacha, full, and people having fun!

yup

AVH everything he played when I was there were tracks I have had for at least 6 mons or some over a year. While I liked what he was trying to do, style wise, I dont like going out, and hearing old tracks, that I can just sit at home and listen to. What Exacta did was play the same exact style AVH did, but not only where they 100% better tracks, most of them were ridiculously new, and some 99.9% of the public will ever be able to get. So, if you know music good, it is just dumb to say AVH was better. If you thought AVH was insaine, come here me spin, Ill blow you away!!!! LOL. That set just proves what I thought all along. AVH just dosent try no more. Its work to get the newest, and best tracks, and AVH just dosent put that time in no more, Exacta is the one really trying, cause hes not as big as AVH, and is trying to make a name for himself. It was obvious to everyone there, that knows music, that Exacta def outshined AVH by far!

Did you stay to the end???? The last hour like all awesome DJs do, the guy killed it!

It's my personal opinion i thought Armand was better, nobodys right or wrong it's preference i liked the songs he was playing some of them were older but not EVERYBODY plays them, exacta was ok but he wasnt really playing bombs in my opinion