Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Critique

I really like it, especially how flowy (is that a word) the womans dress is. we used to have a husky/alaskan malamoot (sp) mix but she passed away too - such a beautiful and sweet animal though

have you seen "eight below"? i still have yet to see it... i get all watery eyes even when i see bits of it.

Eight%20Below%20poster.jpg

wow thank you!.... now what can i do fix this?

Paint over the dog, and place him a position away from the woman off to the left background maybe.. too much goin on there...

or leave it that way, it is your painting

yeah, but emo people just smile at different things and laugh at different things then other people. if anything i would think emo people are more passionate about life because they expect a lot more out of life then the norm. i think this girl is just miserable, can’t think for anything beyond the surface, and can't form an opinion unless its a negative one. i guess being in the goth/ industrial scene so long ago i would see people like this at times... the best comparison would be a guido at a house/ tribal party.

you are seriously out of line here and way off the mark.

this is absolutely not the impression misk gives, quite the contrary actually. you apparently don´t seem to understand concepts like cynicism and sarcasm

you are seriously out of line here and way off the mark.

this is absolutely not the impression misk gives, quite the contrary actually. you apparently don´t seem to understand concepts like cynicism and sarcasm

there is such a fine line between the two that at times one could say they mean the same thing... as far as being off the mark, i'm only stating what i see... i honestly don't study the habits of people, its just that when you see the same constant remarks as i do, it just looks like the same negitive comment, just in diffrent words.... if you see diffrent, then power to you, and show an example.

as far as being off the mark, i'm only stating what i see... i honestly don't study the habits of people, its just that when you see the same constant remarks as i do, it just looks like the same negitive comment, just in diffrent words....

you see the irony in how you call her superficial and say that she "can’t think for anything beyond the surface" and then say something like the above?

you see the irony in how you call her superficial and say that she "can’t think for anything beyond the surface" and then say something like the above?

nope, can't say that i do. if you read it again, you would see that i don't study the habits of people i don't care about that deeply, esp. on a message board. but when i see the same pattern over and over again... i can't help but to see it stand out more.

agreed...

but what is the significance of the timberwolf??? it reminds me of those white trash shirts with the glitter... those iced out wolves:

what cristal is to rappers = these shirts are to white trash.

i thought it was an akita. with respect to dg, i think it would appear to most as a dog, not a wolf. the way it's sitting is also more characteristic of a dog than a wolf.

nope, can't say that i do. if you read it again, you would see that i don't study the habits of people i don't care about that deeply, esp. on a message board. but when i see the same pattern over and over again... i can't help but to see it stand out more.

..u are a moron....im not emo...i was making fun of the art world society folks who read into paintings that are simply paintings...that is thinking for myself...im not gonna go around tilting my head to the side while discussing how i feel your fucking snow dog represents teen angst..i said nothing against u .......u however like to have a grand mal seizure everytime i post because i am not running around with fucking petunias flying from my ass......go paint something cause u seem slightly better at that then having a normal messageboard discussion....