Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/28/06

weyes

one can really save a lot of money buying generic or store brand products that are the same as name brands. this is especially true of over-the-counter medicines like pain relievers. one should just read the back of the boxes and see what the active ingredients are. if they're the same and in the same quantity, it truly is the same thing. there are also some health and beauty aids that don't matter, and again, one just has to read the ingredients. they're often the same, and even in the same order. why pay $2 more for the exact same thing?

tune in tomorrow.

I hear ya girl, it surprises me that people dont know that advil and motrin are the same medicine, ibuprofen. And that tylenol is acetomenophen. Or that exedrin and exedrin migraine is the same shyt. Reading is the key. :) Oh and can I mention that I hate that sudafed changed there ingredient in their sinus headace formula, booo on no psudefedren. bring that fake speed back to my only effective medicine. Damm those crack heads :laugh:

omigod!!! i'm so with you on the sudafed!!! pseudoephedrine is what made sudafed work! but they still sell it; it's in the pharmacy, behind the counter. you have to ask the pharmacist for it, but you don't need a prescription.