Clubplanet Nightlife Community

absolutely nothing to do with clubbing.....since i've been asked so many times

here's a few pics of me back in the day when i had more hair smile.gif

now no-one has to ask me again what it was like!

The group pic is of all of my college girlfriends and I getting ready to go out on the town for my one girlie's bachelorette, hence the blow-up man!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

definitely short hair, hon.

and speaking of short, notice in SIX.jpg, everyone else is leaning forward... cwm4.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm27.gif

YOU KNOW I'M KIDDING WITH YOU!!!!! Luv ya, boinklikeabunny!

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Aw, I love you guys. I've been having second thoughts b/c my parents and my ex-boyfriend ganged up on me this past week and just nagged the shit out of me to grow it. I really hate that part of the visit when they don't let it go. Personally I like it short b/c it's really easy, like me,, haa aha, j/k. But really, I appreciate the votes for short.

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Personally I like it short b/c it's really easy, like me,, haa aha, j/k. But really, I appreciate the votes for short.

okay, nikki, maybe I'm just a wee bit slow here, but are you saying you're short, or easy? cwm3.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Personally I like it short b/c it's really easy, like me,, haa aha, j/k. But really, I appreciate the votes for short.

okay, nikki, maybe I'm just a wee bit slow here, but are you saying you're short, or easy? cwm3.gif

oh, i'm cracking up. don't mind me, i'm on the second glass of wine right now but i was trying to be funny and that's why there's a j/k there!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

I was wondering if you had any close up shots? I can hardly see those. ;-)

You can rock the short hair, so keep it! if your family still has problems, tell 'em to PM Dmgreenz, ok?

DM

here's a few pics of me back in the day when i had more hair smile.gif

now no-one has to ask me again what it was like!

The group pic is of all of my college girlfriends and I getting ready to go out on the town for my one girlie's bachelorette, hence the blow-up man!

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

I was wondering if you had any close up shots? I can hardly see those. ;-)

You can rock the short hair, so keep it! if your family still has problems, tell 'em to PM Dmgreenz, ok?

DM

um, sorry about the size!!! i don't know how to make smaller!

i'm just larger than life and getting drunker than drunk...again.....*burp*

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by vejita:

I think you look just fine with your hair as-is, but you look pretty cute in those pics too. Personal preference, and your parents ain't you, so do what ya want....

you are so weet but wehn mylparents coem it's always a bad hair day....i just dont' get it...i've had some wien agian...we'll tralk tomorrow about this!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com