Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency Show

I was watching the Janice Dickinson Fashion Modeling agency the other night on the Oxygen network....She is just starting out in California and was doing a casting call for her modeling agency......

how funny was it that every time the camera focused in on her, the fuzzy lens was on??? like in barbara walters interviews.... lol.

Also, the tranny that got picked looked better than a lot of women!!! he was tall, had a great body and new how to do the runway walk. you go girl!

anyone else watch this??? it was entertaining lol

im sure she was hot when she was young though.....she has great bone structure.....and about the tranny i totally agree...her walk is to die for....work it! work it! .....i'd love it see her teach the other girls to walk like that.......it'll be interesting to say the least.

i thought that was so hilarious when the male models got uncomfortable to get close to her (him) for photo shoots.

...i saw a sign in soho or the village ...i forget for her agency.....is she on both coasts?

really you saw that in NY? i thought she was just starting out in cali but i could be wrong. i only watched that one episode, i gotta get back into it!~

...yea bright pink...i wish i could remember where!...somewhere around spring maybe around mercer........it didnt have a store front ...something else was there ...but this little bright pink sign was on the building