Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mixture of guys and girls?

aphijess

Hello!

I'll be in Vegas in just 8 short hours! I'm celebrating my 30th birthday Saturday night and I wanted your opinions as to where I should go. I am going to Tao tonight (just girls) so I'm thinking about trying out Tryst. Any other suggestions? I have already been to Light, Pure, and Body English on previous trips and want to try something new. What's the word on Jet as well? I really like dancing to hip hop and a little bit of house. I would like to go somewhere with a diverse crowd.

Our group will be mixed (approximately 9 girls and maybe 4 guys). I was always able to get right in to clubs with my girlfriends since this will be my first trip to Vegas with guys, I am just wondering how hard it will be to get the guys in (especially tomorrow night). Is it helpful to talk to the concierge at my hotel to see what they can do? Thanks so much!!!

Jessica

Jessica....

As a Vegas Local Celebrity...lOlOl...

Tao is always fun however its really really dark. About as dark as most Strip Clubs. However DJ should be on the decks. Probably the 2nd Best hip-hop DJ in Las Vegas. Behind AM. Tryst is always fun. Its a diverse upscale crowd. Or at least those pretending to be...lOlOl...For the most part a good time.

Jet can be a great time. However a little annoying with out a table. It can be really packed like sister club Light. The only sitting area are for bottle service only. However they do have 3 Rooms to offer. 1. House, 2. Hip-Hop Top 40 Club Hits, 3. Rock and Hip Hop Mashups Room.

Typically if you have a group of guys and girls it is not that difficult however it is all based upon appearance. Concierge services at the the hotels can be somewhat useful in planning your events and knowledge of where to go. However unless booking a table they prove to be somewhat useless when it comes to getting in or actual service.

If you have any questions on booking or anything as such feel free to message me.