Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan reviews...

total madness

he was on fire the whole night, from beginning till end.

definately made his way to my top 5 favorite DJ`s

some tracks i remember:

paolo mojo - 1983 (either ricky ryan edit or eric prydz mix)

Kupon - Zoom in

diringer - influenza

16bit lolitas - tune duties

and a whole bunch of other bombs that i dont know the names of but i wish i did

anyone else here went ?

ive seen hernan several times & that might have been the best records he's played yet. got there after 3 and stayed til last tune at 630.

hern was def banging it out, a slightly harder in overall tone set than ive heard from him in past & it was rocking. hard house, some progg & tech edged house, some hard trance, some nice melodies.

another outstanding set of his was his final centrofly set, when he finished with that awesome sigur ros remix. crobar friday was different, i think he just kept coming with harder and wilder tracks, it might not have been his most thematically programmed set but instead he just let the tunes do the talking and they more than did so. i havent been to hernan in 6-10 months, i think he hasnt been coming quite as much as before, but based on last night im going to be checking him regularly. crobar was kind of medium capacity but it was comfortable and i think those that were there were dancing and feeling his tunes, it wasnt a posey or flat crowd at all, it was fun. hernan's music truly impressed ****1/4 of 5 stars

Hernan is such a great dj, glad to hear such positive reviews. I just spoke with him via email and he said he had a great time at Crobar on Friday.

Coincidentally, while we had Argentina's king at Crobar New York I played this past Friday at Crobar Buenos Aires (in the country Hernan built). Crobar Buenos Aires is a great venue and the vibe there is amazing!

http://www.JasonJollins.com

Arrived at 1:30 and def couldn't stop dancing. Crowd wasn't bad at all, easy to move around and no asian train recks hit me like a mack truck which is always pleasant. I def didn't expect it to be as dark as it was after readin up on him but nevertheless it was a great surprise. Will def catch him again.