Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst movie

AMEN...I mistakenly went to see this the other night...and it really was one of, if not the WORST fucking movie ever. The only semi-funny shit was already shown in the previews and the rest was just unfunny grade-z crap. Also, I've never seen a so-called stoner movie where the so-called stoners are never seen getting stoned...leave it to lame Hollywood to fuck up yet another movie this year. cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by mistressbella:

the sex woman were hot but the rest of the movie just didn't make sense.

They actually were supposed to be hotter than they actually were...IMO. Actually, I wouldn't mind throwing the twins around a bit or even the trannie stripper (j/k)!

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by DollaBill:

You people are crazy that movie was the bomb. That shit was so funny and then , and then and then , and then and then , and then and then , and then and then , and then and then , and then.

I wish it were a bomb...then the screen would have exploded and I wouldnt have had to sit through it. There were a few and I repeat a FEW fairly funny scenes...the chinese drive through was perhaps the funniest, but even though that was pretty lame like the rest of it. There is no possible way that the movie (if it can be called that) can be construed as funny...some movies that are stupid are also funny, while other movies (like this) are plain stupid which overtly outshines any lasting hint of humor. It seemed like it tried to be a Bill and Ted type movie...cant even compare the two...and if it were a stoner movie...where the fuck was the herb. Oh I forget...the dog gets high...haven't seen many movies lately where a dog is a funny/fucked up character

cwm25.gif . I'm glad you enjoyed it and didnt feel it was a waste of time and money...if you dont mind, please tell me where and what you found to be so funny/good/"bomb" about this movie. Maybe I'll rent it on video...it should be in Blockbuster in about a week.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Thanks for the update on this movie, but worst movie of all time has to go to "Escape from LA." Horrible.

------------------

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0" ID=footer WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=40> <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="/footer.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000> <EMBED src="/footer.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=40 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED> </OBJECT>

Originally posted by gravity:

I wish it were a bomb...then the screen would have exploded and I wouldnt have had to sit through it. There were a few and I repeat a FEW fairly funny scenes...the chinese drive through was perhaps the funniest, but even though that was pretty lame like the rest of it. There is no possible way that the movie (if it can be called that) can be construed as funny...some movies that are stupid are also funny, while other movies (like this) are plain stupid which overtly outshines any lasting hint of humor. It seemed like it tried to be a Bill and Ted type movie...cant even compare the two...and if it were a stoner movie...where the fuck was the herb. Oh I forget...the dog gets high...haven't seen many movies lately where a dog is a funny/fucked up character

cwm25.gif . I'm glad you enjoyed it and didnt feel it was a waste of time and money...if you dont mind, please tell me where and what you found to be so funny/good/"bomb" about this movie. Maybe I'll rent it on video...it should be in Blockbuster in about a week.

and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then,

Thankfully, i haven't seen this movie, and i hope i never do...if is saw Dude, where's my car, i would probably be saying that it is the worst movie of all time. With that out of the way, i would have to say that it is a toss up between Unbreakable and Operation Condor.

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

Thankfully, i haven't seen this movie, and i hope i never do...if is saw Dude, where's my car, i would probably be saying that it is the worst movie of all time. With that out of the way, i would have to say that it is a toss up between Unbreakable and Operation Condor.

No way...Unbreakable is one of the best written movies of the year...great storyline, great acting and kept you in supense until the kick ass ending.

------------------

duvet.gif

close the world...open the next...the door is in your mind...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Hands down, the worst movie ever made was "Plan 9 from Outer Space" - The movie Ed Wood was made about it and how bad the original was. It is a cult classic and makes any of these color movies seem tame in comparison.

It is the definition of bad film.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

opelblitzcopy.gif

There's nothing worse than a "Richard Gere" Movie, in every role (with few exceptions) he play's the same role...Over and over and over and over again (ie Robin williams), uggh, horrible..

My girlfriend made me see this movie he was in this year with Wynona ryder, It was so bad and boring, uggh predicable crap from Mr. Gere... I feel sorry for any one who works with him....or anyone forced to sit through his movies...they SUCK

cwm21.gif