Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT spirit no a/c 120 degrees minimum

30? is this a typo and u meant 3? and if not, then dont take this the wrong way btu how old are you?

yes he has been goin out for 30 yrs and there is nothing wrong with that. Look at some of your top djs in the world who are in their 40s/50s as well.

You have to understand to some people this is only something people do in thier 20s cause its "popular to do" for others its a lifestyle that never ends.

Theres so many people in their 40,50s,60 who still go out and sometimes jsut as much as i do and can rip up the dancefloor with their moves than some 20 yr olds.

Look at DAVID MANCUSO and his LOFT party started on feb 14th 1968 and guess what ITS STILL GOIN, not every week but every season. Theres people who go to that party who havebeen goin sicne the 70s only now they bring their kids or grand kids.

Again theres a whole culture and lifestlye behind it so if someone is gonna look down or talk shit about someone in thier 40/50s still goin to clubs, please stfu cause obviously its not something your a part of.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he has been goin out for 30 yrs and there is nothing wrong with that. Look at some of your top djs in the world who are in their 40s/50s as well.

thank you!! you are 1000% percent correct about nightlife / clublife being a COMMUNITY/ a LIFESTYLE that trendy clubbers can NEVER understand.

all my djs heroes are older than me - coxy, DT, junior, oakey, tons more,. if they can still do it I can.

21st century clubbing is great but studio 54, the mudd club, area, hurrah, the ritz 1979, palladium 1985, danceteria, xenon, the garage, new york new york & so so so many others clubs from 70s & 80s were at least as great, maybe better.

Im proud i saw studio 54 at its peak also limelight 1984-94, tunnel 86-96, club usa, nell's 1986-94, I can go on & on & on.

You have to understand to some people this is only something people do in thier 20s cause its "popular to do" for others its a lifestyle that never ends.

Theres so many people in their 40,50s,60 who still go out and sometimes jsut as much as i do and can rip up the dancefloor with their moves than some 20 yr olds.

Look at DAVID MANCUSO and his LOFT party started on feb 14th 1968 and guess what ITS STILL GOIN, not every week but every season. Theres people who go to that party who havebeen goin sicne the 70s only now they bring their kids or grand kids.

Again theres a whole culture and lifestlye behind it so if someone is gonna look down or talk shit about someone in thier 40/50s still goin to clubs, please stfu cause obviously its not something your a part of.

Respect.

It's all about the music. Phuck these posers, losers, for whom its a flesh market. So what if someone wants to enjoy music as they get older? I've been clubing now for 15 years- I've been to places, heard so many DJs, experienced so much. Posers are just that posers. Hell, if it was in vogue to hang out at Dunkin Donuts listening to Muzak, they'd be there too.