Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy 4th of July - reviews of your parties please!!

Guest onisakura

If you look real close in crowinas first pic, you can see Danny Tenaglia's face. I swear.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look real close in crowinas first pic, you can see Danny Tenaglia's face. I swear.

:confused:

I just tried and i even put my face close to the screen and then slowly pulled it away like the magic eye game thingy and still---no DT face

Guest onisakura
i want some of what you're on today jackie :laugh:

Actually its a reference to the Spirit flyer. You'd have LOVED to be me on saturday and sunday when i was on vacation. ;)

Guest onisakura
I went Kayaking in MO for the fourth.

Got away from as many people as possible.

That must have been awesome. My friends went camping about an hour outside of Boston (I think), jet skiing on a lake....i kept getting texts about it and how beautiful it was up there. I was green with envy, wish i could have gone....:(

That must have been awesome. My friends went camping about an hour outside of Boston (I think), jet skiing on a lake....i kept getting texts about it and how beautiful it was up there. I was green with envy, wish i could have gone....:(

I tried posting some pics but they are too big to put on this thing. The area was beautiful. It was a three-day kayak trip and I would leave again tomorrow if I had somebody to watch my dog for me.

The only bad part about the trip was my dry hull sprung a leak and most of my gear got wet. Didn't matter too much as it was hot as balls and everything dried out pretty quickly - I did ruin a book with the flooding but it's replaceable.

Guest onisakura
I tried posting some pics but they are too big to put on this thing. The area was beautiful. It was a three-day kayak trip and I would leave again tomorrow if I had somebody to watch my dog for me.

The only bad part about the trip was my dry hull sprung a leak and most of my gear got wet. Didn't matter too much as it was hot as balls and everything dried out pretty quickly - I did ruin a book with the flooding but it's replaceable.

Put them up on photobucket! It has an easy resize option, i'd love to see them. Definitely something i'd like to look into doing in the future.

Glad that worked. Now my photobucket password and sign-in is all fucked up. I have about 15 more pics to add and will put on some of the good ones.

The water in the river is all spring fed so it stays at 63-68 degrees year round. And at some points along the river the water is so blue it reminded me of the final scene in the goonies where they find the ship. It's that fucking blue. Plus, you could easily see trout and bass 10-15 feet below the suface. At one point I got out of my boat and started to walk across the river because I thought it was only knee deep - but about 5 feet from the back I was over my head.

3rd pic of that group you just posted is awesomeeeeeeeee :drool:

I think so too. It was absolutly beautiful there and I would go again in a heart beat.

My brother and I are planning to go together sometime again in July and just go for a two day trip. I dropped in about 50 miiles south of where the river begins and floated down about 35-40 miles, but at about the half way point of my trip, motorboats with up to 40HP motors are alowed on the river and they play hell on a 12'6 kayak. I about got tossed a few times.