Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Italiaaaaaa!!!

why is it we dont hear from any of these so-called fans before these sporting events start...only near the end do they all come out and "claim" they are fans of a certain team????

hey its more people posting in the sports forum.. even if only for 1 more week...so fuck it.

but yeah.. where were these people when spragga started the original World Cup thread in June. :laugh:

hey...nothing wrong with people posting here...i think this board needs more and new/interesting topics...it just seems the front-runners are coming out so much more often these days...where is their team spirit the rest of the year???

hey...nothing wrong with people posting here...i think this board needs more and new/interesting topics...it just seems the front-runners are coming out so much more often these days...where is their team spirit the rest of the year???

fkorne i hear you but im far from a front-runner my man. i use cp to talk about house music and events, i dont really see if as the best of places to talk sports but i said what the fuck.....i was extremely excited when my team (and italy has been my team since i was born) beat germany at the very end of overtime. from now on i will continue to post in the sports forum more often if it pleases you guys. i love sports they are my passion. and just so there is no confusion (about front-runnig) im gonna list my teams:

yankees

knicks

devils

dolphins

cfb= notre dame

cbb = arizona

looking forward to talkin sports with some of you in the future, cant wait to join the cp fantasy football league this fall.

fkorne i hear you but im far from a front-runner my man. i use cp to talk about house music and events, i dont really see if as the best of places to talk sports but i said what the fuck.....i was extremely excited when my team (and italy has been my team since i was born) beat germany at the very end of overtime. from now on i will continue to post in the sports forum more often if it pleases you guys. i love sports they are my passion. and just so there is no confusion (about front-runnig) im gonna list my teams:

yankees

knicks

devils

dolphins

cfb= notre dame

cbb = arizona

looking forward to talkin sports with some of you in the future, cant wait to join the cp fantasy football league this fall.

yes yes yes... come and post more often in the sports forum.. we can use some new victims.. err i mean peeps :aright:

where the hell are you from to have such wack teams? does that say Yankees and Dolphins? LOLLLL

luff notre dame :heart:

btw, the knicks suck.

GO DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes yes... come and post more often in the sports forum.. we can use some new victims.. err i mean peeps :aright:

where the hell are you from to have such wack teams? does that say Yankees and Dolphins? LOLLLL

luff notre dame :heart:

btw, the knicks suck.

GO DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad u think some of my teams suck, now u know im not a front runner. im from jersey thats why i like the hometown yanks, devils, and knicks. as for the dolphins i lived in pennsylvania when i was young, and dan marino mesmerized me and is the reason i love the dolphins. (but i do pull for the giants as well) im irish/italian and well my dad is a notre dame fan and i guess that got passed on to me. as for arizona, i dunno how the became my fav college bb team but somehow the did. anyway ill post here alot more often now...take it easy guys......

oh yea btw predictions for 2morrow france vs. portugal game? I say 2 - 1 france

were you mesmerized by the fact that marino couldnt win the big one? :laugh:

yea...stick around and add to our fun :)

yea yea yea, everyone wants to knock on him lol, but did u kno he only had 1, 1000 yard rusher play with him during his entire career. kinda hard to go all the way with no running game, but yea ill be adding to your fun in the future.........lata

yea yea yea, everyone wants to knock on him lol, but did u kno he only had 1, 1000 yard rusher play with him during his entire career. kinda hard to go all the way with no running game, but yea ill be adding to your fun in the future.........lata

my patriots won 3 superbowls...in 01 with 1 1,000 yard rusher, in 03 with 0 1,000 yard rushers and in 04 with 1 1,000 yard rusher...so i dont want to hear that as your reasoning... :)

glad u think some of my teams suck, now u know im not a front runner. im from jersey thats why i like the hometown yanks, devils, and knicks. as for the dolphins i lived in pennsylvania when i was young, and dan marino mesmerized me and is the reason i love the dolphins. (but i do pull for the giants as well) im irish/italian and well my dad is a notre dame fan and i guess that got passed on to me. as for arizona, i dunno how the became my fav college bb team but somehow the did. anyway ill post here alot more often now...take it easy guys......

oh yea btw predictions for 2morrow france vs. portugal game? I say 2 - 1 france

nah man, thats cool.. i'm just fuckin' with ya... welcome aboard :aright:

I cheer for the dolphins as well.. i was a big marino fan, even growing up in Michigan... go Lions! I also lived in pittsburgh to finish college and am well aware of marino's days at Pitt...

Lions, Redwings, Pistons, Tigers... and i cheer for (since i live in Florida 9 years now) - the Fins, panthers, heat and marlins...

Football though, since i play big money fantasy, i cheer for individual players moreso than teams.. but i love green bay since Brett Favre i absolutely love brett favre :) And yes i have a real cheesehead in my closet :laugh:

College teams - go Michigan State :D

my patriots won 3 superbowls...in 01 with 1 1,000 yard rusher, in 03 with 0 1,000 yard rushers and in 04 with 1 1,000 yard rusher...so i dont want to hear that as your reasoning... :)

decent argument, but marino wasnt surrounded with the kind of players brady is/was surrounded with lol

im gonna list my teams:

yankees

knicks

devils

dolphins

cfb= notre dame

cbb = arizona

Yankees ,Knicks and DOlphins !?!

U can stay

BUt the Azzuri will go down to the French, assuming they can get past all the whining and falling down fake ass injury acting jobs of the Portuguesse