Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: SNOWBOARDERS help..

im looking into buying a brand new 2005-2006 board even though it is a year old... prices are dirt cheap on ebay so i figure now is the best time to pick one up.. what size should i get?? im 5'10" 185... (looking into losing some lbs but i know how that goes.) i've been sowboarding once or twice before but it's something i wanna get into.. eventually i wold like to get into park stuff but for now i guess my skill level will only allow me the bunny hills.. any suggestions?? im bidding on a brand new 160cm for like 55 bucks right now.. i've ben doing some research and 160 sounds about right.. agree?? disagree??

thanks

The board sounds like its from last years product line, but never bought/sold/used. That's why its a year old. The "2005-2006" season.

You will do fine with a 150-160.

The shorter makes it easier for turning. Plus the shorter boards for more of the park stuff, the longer is for freeride/carving.

read his post...he just said he's only snowboarded once or twice and only on the bunny hills so yeah i'd say a beginner

what i don't get is how can a board that is a year old be "brand new"?

i hate the term "brand new" to begin with... because it implies that its a new brand not a new item... so if they said brand new toyota camry... its not like toyota is a new brand the product is new... anyhoo...

i have a board for you oldtimer... Used once k2 WWW, NEW bindings (Team Ride), box, paperwork etc. included... PM if youre interested... i cant use it because i injured my knee...

i hate the term "brand new" to begin with... because it implies that its a new brand not a new item... so if they said brand new toyota camry... its not like toyota is a new brand the product is new... anyhoo...

i have a board for you oldtimer... Used once k2 WWW, NEW bindings (Team Ride), box, paperwork etc. included... PM if youre interested... i cant use it because i injured my knee...

post some pics of it

board was a limited production item which travis parker worked on with k2... excellent board, liteweight, insane flex you can bend it into a complete C and it wont snap... sharpened waxed ready to go...

the bindings are sick, just google them and you will see not one bad review...

also in case you need, handmade boots from italy... and snowboard travel bag... SURF THE EARTH~!