Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need helping find a GREAT club in NYC!!

Hi, I'm new to the club scene, and I'm 20. So as many know it, not many clubs in the city let guys of my age in. So I'm looking for clubs that I can get into, that are in Manhattan. I've looked through some online. I found Webster Hall, Avalon, and Copacabana. I went to Webster Hall last year. This yea I want to try something new. Unless if I can't find a good one, I'll just head back to Webster Hall. Now, can anyone give me some suggestion or ideas, of which clubs in Manhattan are good, that I can get into? Something that plays great music, with great dance floor, and BAR!! THANKS!!!

P.S. I want to go on a Saturday night

Hi, I'm new to the club scene, and I'm 20. So as many know it, not many clubs in the city let guys of my age in. So I'm looking for clubs that I can get into, that are in Manhattan. I've looked through some online. I found Webster Hall, Avalon, and Copacabana. I went to Webster Hall last year. This yea I want to try something new. Unless if I can't find a good one, I'll just head back to Webster Hall. Now, can anyone give me some suggestion or ideas, of which clubs in Manhattan are good, that I can get into? Something that plays great music, with great dance floor, and BAR!! THANKS!!!

P.S. I want to go on a Saturday night

well i would skip Webster Hall, like the person said below me, there are so many other better clubs! some of the bigger clubs have special events 18+...clubplanet posts a lot of the upcoming parties too on their homepage - you can check them out to see the age minimum... i think Pacha is 18+ on fridays (can you go then?) you should check out that club definitely....also Copacabana is fun, if u are into the music! :)

sadly i was born near the end of the yr, December 1st.. so which sucks, coz by the count of yrs im 21, but yet im 20.. dont u just hate that?? lol

ooo so you still have about 4/5 months........that sux......ahhh ur almost there. have any older sibligns or relatives that look like you???

ooo so you still have about 4/5 months........that sux......ahhh ur almost there. have any older sibligns or relatives that look like you???

lol.. nope, im the oldest amongst siblings, and have no relatives that look anything like me, and if they did, it would take a nice long plane ride to get to them.. lol..

Well I've decide to go on friday the 21st to Crobar, since everyone is like its 18 and up on friday nights, so what can anyone tell me about Crobar?

well if you haven't noticed, 2 people got shot there last night. lol im totally serious though. everything is fine now though, i believe.

anyways normally crobar is a good club, but can get very crowded, there are 2 dance floors, one usually has hip hop music (the reed room) and the other main floor which is mainly house music. crobar attracts some of the top djs in the world and some of the hottest residents. sasha just closed out his residency a few weeks ago and it was amazing. the crowd is pretty diverse.....depending on the music or dj that night. sometimes there are lots of foreigners in there too.

also there is a smoking area, vip section upstairs, and there are about 3 bars if i am correct. b good to the bouncers too, sometimes they have attitudes and will throw people off a line for no reason. i almost didn't get a wrist band cuz i was talking on my cell phone and the bouncer was pissed.

too bad you can't go on 22nd to see victor calderone or 29th to see roger sanchez. see if that's 21 and up, that shoudl b a fun event!