Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMAND is coming ... MY MY MY !

aceonerocka

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's interested ?

We will be back to update you with the exact date, time and location... Oh it is in BOSTON lol...

We are asking any House promoters interested in helping promote this event to contact us...

Please send us and email with your logos and contact info to...

Info@6one7productions.com

Thanks,

Ace

which armand is this anyway?? i need more details...

not sure if Armand hates Avalon or what you heard about him not playing in Boston...

But I will assure u he isn't playing on Landsdowne for this date...

Give me till later on 2night and hopefully I can start to give you all some more information... u know how contracts go etc

Its gonna be a fun fun time !

So not many people on here interested in seeing Armand Van Helden or what... Its only been 5+ years since his last Boston performance... Come on people... get amped up... this is gonna be a crazy night... I'll make sure you all keep the date in mind

THURSDAY AUG 3rd @ The ROXY

is there a guestlist?

So not many people on here interested in seeing Armand Van Helden or what... Its only been 5+ years since his last Boston performance...

Sorry man, Van Helden is completely irrelevant now. He hasn't done much of anything in the past 5 years, why should we care that he's coming to Boston? Didn't he no-show last time he was supposed to play here (for an Avalon anniversary party or something?)

When Van Helden gives me something to be amped about, I'll get amped for Van Helden.

Not sure about a no show from him back in the day @ Avalon... Pretty sure u won't have to worry about him no showing Aug 3rd... We do know the next day he is flying out to Europe for a couple events...

As far as guestlist there will be internet online passes for reduced admission going around pretty soon... also there will be VIP Table packages available that will guarantee line privelages and a table area for at least 8 people... No guestlist night of to avoid the hastle etc... Only passes that will be handed out and online for reduced admission...

Thnx... looking forward to the party !

Not sure about a no show from him back in the day @ Avalon... Pretty sure u won't have to worry about him no showing Aug 3rd... We do know the next day he is flying out to Europe for a couple events...

As far as guestlist there will be internet online passes for reduced admission going around pretty soon... also there will be VIP Table packages available that will guarantee line privelages and a table area for at least 8 people... No guestlist night of to avoid the hastle etc... Only passes that will be handed out and online for reduced admission...

Thnx... looking forward to the party !

U shut up or i'll come to mantra and hurt u.